Chapter 2

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
I pushed her into my house with my dagger next to her throat, she got in and the first thing I did was lock the door, drag her to my bedroom...took out my kinky handcuffs and secure her wrist with it.

"M-Miss Kim...I swear on my life that I will never utter a single word about you man slaughtering somebody, please let me go—"

*SLAPS*

She look at me shocked and turn her head towards me with fear, I had my eyes on this student for some time already...why did I even allow her to survive, what can I do with her anyway...no...I need to at least have a reason to keep her, I mean...I know she fancy me for a long time already but that is not a reason to keep her.

"I don't think you're in the right mind right now, trying to negotiate with a killer...have you got no will to live, give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you".

"M-Miss Kim, I promise...I can be useful...I know how to cook and clean...I can do laundry too, I basically take care of myself because my parents don't give a damm about me!"

I thought about it and...maybe I shouldn't kill her, this days it's hard for me to clean my house too...I mean not only can I keep my eye on her, I can have her do whatever I want.

"How can I trust you".

"Please...if being a maid is not enough I know a few knowledge on sex...I am a masochist...you won't need to use sex toys—".

"OKAY! Okay...I may be a pervert...but don't forget I am still your teacher, I don't need you to tell me about my sex toys".

"I-I'm sorry...it's just a life threatening matter here and I will say anything just so you won't kill me".

Actually, looking at her right now...she is actually very...sexy...being handcuffed on my bed and looking so vulnerable, her life is on my hands...and she can't really fight back.

"I'm going wash myself, don't scream for help...and don't try to escape".

"I can't...you handcuff me".

But...I am still not reassured yet, I went to my drawer and grabbed my cotton ropes and took off the handcuffs...I placed her arm behind and did a hog tie on her...after I was sure she wasn't able to move I stuff a cloth into her mouth.

*groans*

"Uncomfortable? Unfortunately...you are going to stay like this until I come out".

I looked at her for a moment, she look so beautiful in ropes...and it's distracting me, I can't believe I am kidnapping my own student...and I can't believe she knows I'm a murderer.

"Don't worry I'll try to be fast alright, don't move too much...I don't want to see rope marks on your skin, they might stay for weeks and we have school on Monday".

"Mfpm...".

"I'll take that as a yes".

Hwasa POV
I'm starting to regret not calling the police when I could, but she is my teacher...and the teacher I have a crush on, and now she can kill me anytime and she wouldn't even care...and...I can't possibly not tell Wheein about this too, I'll probably accidentally speak about it to her...and...I have no idea Miss Kim is into all this stuff...alright maybe if I move a little—

*crash*

Shit...that vase look very expensive...I should have stayed still...alright I'll move back to the original spot...I moved towards my left a little and I fell off bed, and hitting my head in process.

"STAY STILL HYEJIN!!!"

Crap...how do I stay still when I'm on the ground...my freaking wrist hurts and my head is...bleeding, curses...I shouldn't have tried to roll over.

"Ahn Hyejin! For the— oh god...I told you to stay still!"

She rushed over and untied me and took off the cloth in my mouth, she quickly get some cloth and applied some pressure on my wound.

"That hurt".

"WHO TOLD YOU TO MOVE!!!"

"I'm not going to just stay still and wait for some miracle to happen right".

"Don't forget...you...are my prisoner right now, your life is for me to decide...don't make me angry".

I can't believe I have a crush on such a monster, but...why do I still like her...I should hate her, she is a killer...a psychopath and she is keeping me as a prisoner...why can't I just...slap her and run away.

"I'm only keeping you alive because you seem useful, don't play with your luck".

I almost cried when she say that, I wasn't hurt or upset with what she said but...it's her tone...it was so frightening, and her angry eyes too.

"Psycho...killer...monster!"

She look at me amused and smirked, she grabbed onto my hair and dragged me to her kitchen...she grabbed a kitchen knife and pushed me against the dining table.

"I'll show you what a monster can do sweetheart".

She smashed the knife on the table and took it up...she grabbed my hand and hold it still and aimed the knife directly at my fingers...wait...no...I started struggling but it was useless, Miss Kim is far more stronger than me in every way.

"Stop...no...STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

"Shush...shhh...be quiet...yes...quiet down, you see...this is what happen if you try to provoke me".

She slides the knife around my arm, I tried my best to stay as quiet as possible...tears drip down from my chin to the table as she held my body close.

"Do you want to know just how frightening I am...Ahn Hyejin".

"N-No....I-I'm sorry...p-please don't hurt me".

"I don't make promises".

I let out a scream as she slides her knife at the back of my hand, I felt so dizzy...I couldn't see clearly...I fell down on the floor and saw Miss Kim smirking at me.

-next day-

*cling*

I opened my eyes and groaned feeling sore and pain, I forced myself to use some energy to get up and realised my entire body was chained up...and next to me was a bed and Miss Kim was sitting there looking at me.

"Good morning. you look good in chains".

"Unchain me this instant!"

"Do you want me to get angry first thing in the morning!"

I gulped and remember what she did to me last night, I looked at my hand and realised it was already bandaged by her.

"Oh...that...don't worry, I figure you don't like knifes and blood...but don't worry...I have many ways to frighten you".

"Please let me go...I won't tell anyone".

She get off her bed move her body as close towards mine, right there...my gay ass brain took over...what do they call this...right...gay panic.

"M-Miss...Kim".

"What if I...don't want to let you go, what if I want you all to myself...to play with".

Her words rang through my ears many times, and what I expected to say wasn't there...my voice didn't say what I wanted to say, instead...I said...

"I am not your fucking toy to play with...LET...ME...GO!"