Chapter 7

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

•Violence warning•

Solar POV

I wonder if she like anything, clothes? Accessories maybe...gemstones, people this few days like K-Pop maybe Mamamoo or blackpink? Maybe she want to eat in restaurants or something.

"Yong?"

"B-BYUL! Oh god...you are lucky you're still my friend!"

She sat next to me and took out a box for me, did I miss any occasion? Why is she suddenly giving me a gift.

"What is this?"

"It's well...your sister found out you are working here".

She think giving me some dumb gift will make me forget everything that have happened...a dumb present will not change my heart, but I opened it anyway.

"A microphone? Huh?"

"You...sing?"

I closed the box and placed it inside the drawer...she still remember. I remember it too...when I was young we will sing secretly when dad is away, dad would never allow me near Yonghee Unnie...so when he went out for work, she'll steal the key that lock my room and we'll sing together...that was in the past at least.

"She is probably stupid".

"By the way, there's a student in your class...she...got raped".

I gulped and open my laptop pretending that I am busy, it's not my fault I was tired and stress last night...I was just...not myself...not my fault.

"You look tensed...Kim Yongsun".

She is calling me by my full name, she knows...she definitely know I did it, but what can she do...what is done cannot be undone.

"Why did you do it! Killing doesn't seem too illegal to me now that you raped someone!"

"She saw it, she saw how I stab somebody...she was going to die but begged me not to kill her...I kept her to myself and threatened her to kill her best friend...she is my toy, it's normal for me to play with my toys right".

*SLAPS*

"MOON BYULYI! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"That student...was crying to her friend, she couldn't even say what happened because she was scared! Don't you feel guilty!"

"Not at all...she is the one that agreed to it, and I didn't break my promise...I let her friend live".

"You're becoming like a psycho".

"I am not becoming a psycho Byul, I have always been one".

I tap on her shoulder and left, wait how did Byulyi even know that I was the one that rape Hyejin...unless...she told her about it, how dare she...is she begging for a punishment. I walked to the canteen and saw her eating with her friend quietly...that fucking brat.

"Ahn Hyejin".

*cough*
*cough*

"M-Miss Kim".

"Hyejin? You alright".

"Y-Yeah...don't worry".

"Sorry Wheein...I need to borrow your friend for a moment".

"Sure".

||1:30 p.m||Break time||

"I-I didn't—"