| ᴅᴀᴍ...

|| yeet ||
|♡︎|
Fact: "Locked-In Syndrome, is when your aware that your in a coma."
|♡︎|
[hope u like, love ya'.]
• [ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

A thunderstorm was rolling around, a black wolf glanced at the dark sky and heard a booming thunder clap, it was going to be a rough storm, he could tell.

꧁꧂
Bakugo woke with a stretch, a yawn on his muzzle and a crack in his bones, he sauntered out of his nest of pelts and out the mouth of his cave.

The sun was out but it seemed foggy, clouds so heavy in the sky you could barely see blue, with a huff he walked. Glancing at passing wolves and nodding in greeting Bakugo even romped with the pups for a second, he woke up in a good mood, it was a unique feeling.

He quickly ate something before he went looking for Todoroki, the blonde wolf couldn't get him off his mind all night, thoughts of past conversations and interactions sweeping through his mind, he licked his maw lazily as he surveyed the area, he saw Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima fooling around in the stream and roughhousing like the puppy brained dogs they were, they could at least be doing something useful, Bakugo quickly thought as he rolled his eyes.

Walking a bit further through the dense part of the pack and to the little clearing with the flat rock he spotted Todoroki splayed out over top it, seemingly trying to seep up what little sun was out, he crouched low with a mischievous grin on his face before moving forward as if he were stalking prey.

With hushed footfalls and steady feeding Bakugo pounced on a vulnerable Todoroki, the wolf in speaking barked out in shock jumping back and rolling off the rock in his haste to get away.

"Haha! you should've seen your face!" the blonde wolf laughed out, his head flung back like he was about to howl, "I could've hurt myself, or you for that matter." Todoroki shook himself off before clambering back up onto the raised rock.

Bakugo's tail lowered as it wagged slowly a smug look on his face, he nipped Bakugo just to get it off, "Oi! you asking' for a fight!?" he huffed out ears pinned back in mock threat.

Just as Todoroki was moving to reply with another nip, the bushes parted open revealing none other then, "Dabi."

The black wolf nodded his head in greeting before rounding to the front to easily face them, he stretched out, dragging his hind legs behind him before sitting, "I've just come to say that i'll be leaving now, i have other...business to attend to." he said in a rough voice, ears twitching and tail fidgeting, Bakugo looked at him with a skeptic eye before nodding his head in agreement, "will you be back?"

Dabi made a low humming noise in the back of his throat before tilting his head to the side "Eventually, don't worry this isn't me running away." a laugh fell from his mouth, standing back up he looked between the two and smirked, "well, since i'll be gone I can only hope and trust that you'll keep my lovely brother safe, right?" a snarl came from Bakugo before he huffed in annoyance.

꧁꧂
It was around midday when the sun disappeared, clouds rolling in thicker and heavier, darkening the sky to a deep blue grey.

The wolves knew a storm was coming, it was inevitable.

Todoroki watched with fascination at how the clouds seemed to roll and dance in the sky, it seemed to tumble and mix like thick smoke. Angry, the sky looked angry.

"Hey! Todoroki!" The omega shook his thoughts before turning to the voice, it was Sero who was bounding up to him with a happy trot, Kirishima not far behind.