~fifteen~

buckle up buddies, we're in for a long action filled dangerous ride.

TW-//violence & blood.

"He's a real speed demon
He's one of a kind
Watching, waiting, winking over his shoulder
He's running out of time"

~Rush Rush, Debbie Harry

Harry's POV

It is an extra sunny day with a good amount of wind flowing. Hustle of people here and there even if there are very few. It is quite a pleasant morning.

And a perfect day to kick many asses.

I am sitting in the passenger seat of the van and staring out of the window with my hands crossed on my lap. There are few amount of people on the streets. I wonder if they can see us from outside. Of course they can't, the window glasses are tinted. We are moving through different streets with narrow lanes making our speed slow to reach our destination.

Angana is driving the van, wearing a pair of headphones and Niall is seated at the back portion of the van where all the electrical technology and tracking systems are present. There is a small square glass compartment through which we front seaters can look at the tech space at the back.

Today is the day of our mission.

Whenever there is a mission, I can't sleep the day before. Maybe it is because of the anticipation of next day's events or maybe it is not.

I have done many missions before, some easy, some tough but this habit of mine never changes.

As I can't sleep, I work out the majority of the time or plan about the mission or paint a few things to clear my mind off. It always helps.

As soon as it was six in the morning, I was already dressed in my skin fitted black spy suit with inbuilt weaponry in it. I wore a shabby dark blue shirt and a pair of khakis over it to cover up.

In the next half hour, I was in headquarters and we were preparing for the mission from entering into the docks to exit, everything is preplanned. And if any circumstance changes occur I am the only one allowed to make changes as you know I have the lead in this. Some trucks are following behind us in a decent distance so that no one speculates anything. The trucks will be loaded with the people we will rescue and taken back for shelter.

And now here we are in the van heading towards the docks from where the ships filled with human slaves will be dispatched. We are halfway already there. We have got information that by nine the ships will leave the dock so we are trying to be as quick and as disguised as possible.

I think the problem is Angana, she isn't driving fast. I should have taken the driver's seat. But I don't know the area very well yet.

It sucks to be new to this place but I also get a boost of ego by knowing that even if I am new, I am leading the goddamn missions and people will work under my instructions.

We are trying to keep ourselves lowkey even though it is pretty early in the morning.

"We are almost there." Angana informs, removing one side of her headphone from her ear while driving the vehicle.

"Wow, that's great," Niall says excitedly from behind. I roll my eyes.

"If I had driven, we could have reached here sooner," I snicker.

"Sorry can't hear you," Angana says, putting her headphones back on her ear. Niall laughs at that. I roll my eyes and focus on the view outside.

After almost ten minutes the van comes to an absolute stop and we get out of the van. I put on a pair of black sunglasses which were hanging on the hem of my shirt and get in the back of the van where Niall is sitting. He is working on the location points on the laptop. I sit on one of the black chairs while Angana sits on another to discuss the remaining proceedings.