~twenty five~

TW-//violence & panic attack.

"Take a look at these mountains I'm moving for you
I am gonna light the dynamite, I'm gonna break through
'Cause I know all the ways to appreciate your design
I'm a damn good lover, shivers up your spine"

~Don't you know, Jaymes Young

Harry's POV

"You're gorgeous."

Her voice echoes and then fades through the whole club as she finishes her song. There is complete silence for a second before the whole crowd starts cheering. She bows at all the shameless dicks gawking at her, gives a wide smile at everyone making people go frenzy and jumps off the stage, running away somewhere. My eyes watch her the whole time like a fucking CCTV camera.

"Oh my god! I can't believe how good she pulled off the whole damn song." The black haired guy says, laughing in front of me. My jaw ticks.

"Damn, that was cool." Louis slurs, taking a sip of his drink. He turns towards me and asks, "What do ya think, Harry?"

I take a long drag from my cigarette, inhaling the nicotine in my system and feeling the burn in my throat. I throw my head back on the head rest, shutting my eyes. I blow out the smoke up at the neon white ceiling and sit back straight, not responding to anything but keeping my eyes and ears everywhere.

My mind is only screaming a single thing that is to go after her, wherever she is right now. Then I become aware of my surroundings. The person sitting on me needs to fuck off in order for me to get up from here.

"Get off me," I whisper in Chloe's ear.

She chuckles, wrapping her hands around my neck tighter. Her hands are the last thing I want around my neck. I have had enough of her tonight. Besides, she has fulfilled her purpose of being here a long time ago. Or so I think she did.

When I returned back to my apartment after leaving my car in the garage this afternoon in anger, I found Chloe entering her apartment. A perfect devilish idea appeared on my mind and I asked her if she wanted to come to the club with me. And as I expected, she agreed thinking that she would get some time to spend with me but oh girl how wrong she was.

I just brought her here to piss Alena off and I think it worked. But I also think that it didn't. She didn't show any expression. I spent the whole night trying to gauge any reaction out of her, keeping my eyes on her whenever I ran my hand over Chloe's back but she showed none. Absolutely nothing. At beginning her eyes widened and she couldn't keep eye contact with me but then as time dragged she became light headed and starred at me emotionless.

My whole plan drowned in whiskey.

She spent the whole time drinking and stealing other's drinks, laughing with others, laughing at others and enjoying the whole time.

It made my heart pinch to see that she doesn't care a single bit.

"What happened baby?" I hear Chloe's high pitch giggling, intoxicated.

I pinch the bridge of my nose with my finger and thumb, getting agitated to just get out of here. I can fuck her later. Besides she couldn't even get me hard by her mindless dry humping. So like she is completely fucking useless.

"Get off me now," I mutter, gritting my teeth together. My eyes giving her a intimidating look to not start anything now. She senses my urgency because she quickly scampers off of me and slides on to the free space beside me, giving me wide eyes.

I dump my cigarette on the ashtray and get up from my seat. I pat my shirt and pant from all the creases and stand up. I run a hand over my hair as I search for Alena in the club.