01: My Beginning

An idol group with young, talented, and princely-charming men had gained a huge number of fans in the span of one year. On stage, their centre shone as brightly as a refined jewel under the bright spotlight.

Nanase Tenn's beauty was second to none. He might not be as cool-looking as the group leader, Yaotome Gaku, but that did not mean he was any less superior. On the contrary, he assumed the role of a commander, fighting alongside a paladin and a strangely tamed beast with a vicious look, Tsunashi Ryuunosuke.

Despite him having strong a sense of professionalism, the youngest wore his heart on his sleeves. He might be sensitive, but his purity was to be adored. Tenn would get emotional on stage, though he would never cry in front of his fans. If only they could see him once he stepped down from the stage.

"Thank you all for coming! We are TRIGGER!"

~~

Dubbed as the "Icy Prince", Izumi Iori took the stage along with five other members. True, they might be new to the harsh entertainment world. Regardless, IDOLiSH6 made their appearance with pride.

Each person in the group possessed a unique personality. It was quite surprising how they came together as one on stage. They were said to be the literal definition of stars, which only shone the brightest when they were grouped together.

Being a young high school boy, Iori knew he was bearing a lot of weight on his shoulders. Not that he hadn't come prepared. His mental wall of ice wasn't going to be shattered so easily.

Izumi Iori, Nikaido Yamato, Izumi Mitsuki, Yotsuba Tamaki, Osaka Sougo, and last but not least, Rokuya Nagi made a flawless team with a promising future: IDOLiSH6.

~~

"This is it, the moment of truth."

And so he stared into his father's eyes. He saw nothing but a reflection of a golden crown. He had none but one purpose: to be crowned king of the entertainment business.

A smile crept onto the older man's face. The very action used to express happiness seemed insincere, almost evil. "You know what you must do, my son." The man lifted his hand and placed it lightly on the red-haired boy's shoulder.

"I understand, father." Kujou Riku said as he grabbed his father's pale hands, lifted them up, and replaced them where they had been. Without saying anything else, the boy turned around and headed towards the plane. No such thing as hesitation lingered in his mind.

The instant Kujou Riku landed in Japan, the gameplay of the entertainment business would forever be changed.

———####################################————

"Tenn-nii."

No one would notice him even if he was not dancing, signing, or waving the light sticks along with the music. No one would question why he was there, not when they were living in a reality that seemed almost unreal. The whole world consisted only of the three famous idol boys: TRIGGER, the main stage and the fans.

Oh, and Kujou Riku.

He wasn't a fan of TRIGGER.

He was an enemy.

Riku's gaze fixated on his twin brother, whom he hadn't seen for several years. He kept staring at that pretty face. He wasn't exactly drawn to the idol's angelic voice or his princely appearance. He felt like he should be looking at his other half.

Riku had seen it several times in a movie: couples who finally reunited after a decade. They always smiled and jumped into each other's arms.

And so Riku smiled.