16: My Death

19 hours had passed since the Friends' Day event started. So far, so good. Everything was going according to plan. In five hours, they could declare this event a huge success for the three agencies.

Riku rushed back to his prep room after his 'Monologue Note' solo performance. He didn't have much time to recover. Having anticipated this, Iori and Tenn, already in their 'FureFure! Seishun Sanka!' outfits, were waiting for Riku's return.

"We have 10 minutes. Undress him." Tenn got to work immediately. He started by unbuttoning Riku's jacket. In the meantime, Iori worked on the bottom parts: unbuckling the belt, pulling the trousers off and all that. The couple blushed, but hey, it was a necessary procedure. They were short-staffed, so whatever they could do themselves, they had to.

"Just focus on your breathing, Kujou-san," Iori spoke to Riku, who was getting some oxygen from a can. He grabbed some white trousers and helped Riku put them on.

Once Riku was clothed, both Iori and Tenn thoroughly checked to make sure everything was neat. Now, for the final touch. "His hat, please, Nanase-san." Tenn grabbed a purple matching hat and placed it on his little brother's head. Iori then bent down and attached a wing accessory to Riku's earphones.

"There!" Iori finally smiled after fixing Riku's bangs. "Now we're good to go!"

"That was embarrassing..." Riku's face remained pink the entire time. To think his boyfriend stripped his pants down and saw his bare thigh. The young boys shied away from each other.

Tenn couldn't help giggling. "I had to dress you up every day when we were kids. A little too late for embarrassment, don't you think?" He teased his little brother.

"D-don't say that in front of Iori!" Riku pouted so adorably that Iori had to cover his mouth with his hand to hide his 'cuteness overload' reaction. The moment was interrupted by the staff calling them to the stage.

~~

The three matching doll soldiers appeared on the stage, and the audience went wild. The two centres and one solo idol came together as one full package. Who wouldn't be excited?

"Hello, everyone." Tenn, who stood in the middle between Riku and Iori, stepped forward, waving to his fans. "This whole event wouldn't have happened without your support, so we TRIGGER, IDOLiSH6, and Kujou Riku want to do something as a thank you."

"TENN-KUN, LOOK AT ME!!" The audience screamed.

Following Tenn's lead, it was Iori's turn to talk. "Yes. We present to you 3 collab songs sung by 3 shuffled units from 3 agencies!"

"IORIIIIINNNNN!!!!"

"We'll be the first ones to start this party!" Riku appeared with a bright smile on his face, the one no one had seen since 'Kimi to IDOLiSH6 night'.

"KYAAAAAAAAA Kujou Riku so CUTE!!!!!!!" The fans screamed even louder for that surprise.

"My, aren't you in high spirits today, Kujou-san?" Tenn turned to face his little brother. Unknowingly, he was absorbing that radiant, positive energy from Riku. His smile became even more angelic.

"Well, the song we're about to sing is rather fluffy, isn't it?" Classic Riku. He was supposed to say 'fun' instead of 'fluffy' but hey, it worked out just fine. "I bet Iori chose it." Riku pointed at Iori before giving his audience a wink. Iori seemed slightly taken aback.

Tenn waited for the staff's cue to come through his earphones. The timing couldn't be better. The audience just started to calm down after that fanservice. They had to use this chance to deliver. "Alright, alright. We shouldn't keep our lovely fans waiting too long."