Adore you

Pre IOH era :)

Pete watched the boy chew on the end of his pencil. He seemed so concentrated trying to figure out what to write.

"You should take a break." The older boy suggests. Patrick looks over a small smile on his face. "I am determined to finish these stupid lyrics." He announced looking back at the paper.

"Do you want some help?" Pete asked. He stood up and looked over his shoulder. He studied the words and smiled.

"Try changing that to 'leading man' instead. It would fit better." Pete said pointing to the words on the paper.

Patrick hummed to himself for a moment and wrote it down.

"Holy shit. That sounds so much better. What would I do without you?" Patrick smirked staring into Pete's eyes.

"It's all you baby. Still can't believe you wrote Sugar We're Going Down in like 10 minutes." The black haired boy replied ruffling the strawberry blonde hair.

"It was more of 15 minutes." Patrick stated.

"Make it 12½." Pete smiled.

"Fine."

"Good."

There was an award silence and then the sound of pencil against paper. Pete stared as the younger wrote. He loved the boy to death and couldn't imagine not meeting him. They were best friends. Perhaps... something more?

:)