Swear jar

(part two of Fuck!!! So if you have not read that oneshot I suggest you read it before)

After the little incident they had Patrick decided it would be best if they had a swear jar. Every time someone swore one dollar would go into the jar. That also included Bronx. He was getting to the age where Patrick would hear him curse every now and then.

Though the jar was mostly filled with ones because of Pete. He didn't try to cheat the jar neither. Every time he cursed even if he was alone he'd put a dollar in.

"Soon enough we could probably have enough money to fly to the moon." Patrick joked emptying out the money and putting it into a bigger jar.

"Oh shush." Pete rolled his eyes smacking a playful kiss to Patrick's forehead. "We have only had the thing for a few days and I've already had to change the jar. C'mon Pete."

"M sorry. Speaking of, if I curse during sex does that count?" Patrick stated at Pete with wide eyes. He then rolled them. "No Pete. Cursing while having sex doesn't count."

"Oh thank God! I would go bankrupt if that were the case!" Pete stated putting his hand over his heart and sighing dramatically. "If you keep dropping f bombs it will." The younger winked.

The blonde could feel the sweat run down his face. Patrick laughed maniacally and draped himself over Pete.

"M get off your not funny!" Pete whined pushing his husband off of him.

"Daddy! Why is Marvel screaming the f word??" That was Bronx's voice. Oh no. "Does she have to put anything in the jar?" Pete asked grabbing Patrick and running to the living room.

Sure enough Marvel was on the table yelling at the top of her lungs. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!"

It took Pete all of his strength to not say 'fuck is right'. "No! No! What did I say about that word? Only grown ups say it!" Patrick grumbled picking the little girl up and staring into her eyes.

Marvel was just laughing and repeating fuck over and over. "Pete!! Don't laugh! This is your fault! Every time she says it put a dollar in the jar!"

Pete stopped giggling and started whining again. "I'm going to try and get Marvel to fall asleep and I want YOU to practice not cursing because obviously the jar isn't working." Patrick stated.

Pete nodded vigorously and looked at Bronx who was on the floor in tears. "Stop laughing you son of a bitch!" Pete cried. "I am your son! And that's another dollar in the swear jar!" Bronx giggled.

Pete was definitely going to go bankrupt.