3~ Christmas, am I right?!

It was a bright snowy early morning. It couldn't have been past 9:00. Snake got up from his bed and looked out the window.

"Aah the sun sure is bright." The brightness of the sunlight reflecting off the snow hurt his eyes.

Just then, he smelled something. "What's that? Did I leave my cigarettes out? Are they burning down the mansion?!"

Well if you couldn't tell, it smelled like smoke and burnt food.

Snake ran downstairs to figure out what the smell was. As he got closer to the kitchen, he could smell it even more. When he got to the kitchen, he saw none other than Pit, Villager, and Bowser next to the oven, which was on fire.

"Guys, what the hell happened here? It's nine in the morning and you've already managed to set something on fire." Snake sighed as he went over to the coffee maker.

"S-sorry sir uhm... we were just trying to make Peach's delicious cake and uh... this happened." Pit panicked. Snake always scared him, ever since the Brawl days.

"Damn kid, no need to panic. It's early morning and I'm only about forty-five percent awake, do you really think I'm going to yell at you? Besides, it's not like I'm Master Hand, I really don't care if this place burns down." Snake said back.

"Speaking of..." Bowser said as the four of them turned around to see none other than the right hand in charge, Master Hand. Even though he doesn't have a face, they could see the rage radiating off of him.

"WHAT THE F-"

"Everybody. RUN!" Bowser yelled as they all ran in different directions.

"HEY! Get back here!" Master Hand yelled at them. They all figured they wouldn't get away with it so they all went back to the kitchen.

Master Hand tapped his index finger on the floor. "Care to explain?"

Everyone stayed silent. Of course nobody wanted to confess what happened, it was Master Hand they were talking to. Also because Villager doesn't talk and Snake didn't do it.

But finally, Bowser fessed up. "My dear sir Master Hand, as we were just explaining to our dear friend David... last name unknown, also known as Solid Snake, the main protagonist of the Metal Gear series, which was released in 1987 for the Nintendo Entertainment System, more commonly known as NES, we were trying to bake Peach's delicious cake and we may have messed up just a bit."

Master Hand still had that angry expression on his face(?). "Okay, first of all, there was no need to pretend to be proper while speaking to me because you're not good at it, you're just embarrassing yourself. And second... you think you messed up just a bit?! You set my oven on fire! What did you add fu- frickin' gasoline instead of... milk? ...does milk go into cake?"

"I see you're trying not to swear, huh." Said Bowser.

Master Hand sighed in pure annoyance and frustration. "How are you going to talk all casually to me when there is an oven on fire right behind you?" Master Hand yelled at Bowser. But then he realized who he was talking to and figured he probably couldn't care less. "Well anyway, Palutena specifically requested that we don't curse around Pit. And besides that, you all curse so much around here, you should try to not curse as mu- HEY COME BACK HERE!"

By then, the four of them had left. Master Hand looked over at the oven as it was still in flames. He looked around the kitchen to see where things may have gone wrong. That's when he saw a large container that read 'Gasoline DO NOT DRINK'.

"They couldn't see that this clearly says it's gasoline?!" He then remembered that Pit was helping them out. "What were they thinking? PIT CAN'T READ!"