Chapter 2

PUSHHH
"Come on guys push like your life depends on it"

"Put your back into in Jason,you too Lilac"

"please shut up Dora and be useful"Amy snaps at me, groaning like she's  doing weights.

I really think I'm being useful, you know offering motivational support. It's the most important type of support.

"Come on Ace open the fucking door and let's talk shit out"Amy groans hitting on the door angrily.

"I swear to god if you aren't already dead when we enter I'm killing you and hanging you head up on my wall!"Amy yells.

Amy? 
well she is an angry lady,

"I don't think that's legal"Lilac helpfully comments earning a glare from good old Amy.

"Besides you are supposed to lovingly and assuringly talk to him,that's what's called comforting"she adds.

I think they should switch places.

"Well I ain't talking to him like he is a kid,grow the fuck up Ace we all have daddy issues"Amy yells saying the truth but obviously not helping matters.

"Guys,I think we should just give him space" Lilac suggests.

She is a sweetheart.

"Space like we've been giving him for the past one week,god help us if he is still alive"Jason mutters groaning at the end of his sentence

"Chill dudes, let the boss do her work, make way"I smugly say gesturing with my hands for Jason and Lilac to move.

I crack my fingers, flex my arms and motion to the door in a bring it on way, spreading my legs and show forth my mighty kungfu moves that I could remember.you will be pleased to know that I trained Kungfu panda myself.
"Is she on something?"Amy asks Jason.

"I have no idea"Jason mutters placing his hands over Lilac eyes.

I rush forward, stopping before I reach the door to mutter in my most selectively seductive voice.
" Hey Ace baby" And just like that the door opens, surprising me as I jump back in shock, but of course I knew he would open up.

I did not know he would open up.

"O my gosh  Dora you are a life saver"Lilac gushes smiling at me, her dimples on her right cheek manifest and I have to stop myself from reaching over to pinch her cheek, that will be weird.

So I stand there like the hero I'm letting my cape flow glamorously in the wind.

Amy is the first to react shoving a very sleepy Ace,I'm not sure he was the one holding the door.

Shit is about to go down.
"What the fuck Ace, they were worried we thought you overdosed on some shit over your Dads death news" Amy yells we all know she was worried.

And Ace laughs like yeah he fucking laughs,his grey eyes squint adjusting to light, hair is tousled and he stands shirtless clad in knitted winter socks and joggers.

"why the heck will I overdose over shit like that,people die all the time it's just a matters of time" Ace retorts his voice is raspy like he hasn't spoken in days maybe cause he hasn't.

And  well he is our Ace.

"What were you doing inside all week,I had to stay in Tyler's room"Jason questions upset.

"Sorry dude I was hibernating"Ace explains leaning tiredly on the door.

He has me wondering if he is on something
"Who the fuck hibernates"I asks

"You are not a bear Ace"Lilac comments titling her head to the side trying to figure out what he is on. That makes two of us

"Then why do I feel like I could eat a store filled with cake?"Ace asks

"Bears don't eat cake Ace"Amy states, she looks at Jason to confirm and he nods.

"Well this bear loves icing"Ace says before pawing like a cat and meowing.

Like how does that even go a bear and a ca- oh forget it he is on crack.

"I think he is not well.......in the head"Lilac states mumbling the last part.

"And I can't believe you only answered when Dorothy called you baby"Amy seethes crossing her arms.

"Wha-,noo I didn't even hear shit, I woke up cause of the school  warning fire alarm was going off in the room and I was gonna go get the icing I craved but was looking for the key and then I realized I didn't lock it, I just placed a chair at its front"He explains.

Let's ignore the part when he said I wasn't the one who got him to come out.

"Wait back up, what did you say?"Lilac asks.Ace sighs tiredly.

"I said I craved ic-;

"No the part about Fire?" Lilac asks cutting Ace off.

"Oh yeah shit there's Fire"Ace eyes widens suddenly remembering why he wanted out of the room.

Come to think of it we were the only ones in the dorm.
Andddd all four pairs of eyes swivel towards me.

"It wasn't me"I say raising my hands in a surrendering motion.

Let's just say I play with fire
Probably why I ended up with him

They don't believe me.

"I swear"I exclaim offended.

"Right let's get out of here"Jason says grabbing Lilacs hand and we follow behind him.

We turn around the corner,going the opposite way apparently where the fire rages in the science lab and I catch a brief glance of the fire, the heat of the fire does weird things to my body and mind and I itch to touch and see,I stop in my tracks clenching my hands into a fits they all look back at me before sharing knowing glances and Ace grabs my hand pulling me away from it you know before I decide to fucking jump into it.

For some reason every fire reminds me of that one fire,that I caused.

HaHa  it's true though

I'm that fucked!!!!!!!

And yeah Ace is still shirtless.

...................

How was it?🙂

Love Fulfilment ❤️