🦋 The Signs As Puns 🦋

Aries: " A prisoner's favourite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of his sentence"

Taurus: "Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky, it was a soft drink"

Gemini: "I wondered why the basketball was getting bigger. Then it hit me"

Cancer: "A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how, the nurse said, 'No change yet'."

Leo: "What's the difference between a nicely dressed man on a tricycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle? A tire"

Virgo: "My friend's bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast"

Libra: "A man just assulted me with milk, cream and butter. How dairy!"

Scorpio: "Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food colouring. The doctor said that I'm ok but I feel like I've dyed a little inside"

Sagittarius: "It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have any balls to do so"

Capricorn: "I'll tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction"

Aquarius: "I don't trust these stairs because they are always upto something"

Pisces: "Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's time consuming"

* * *