THE QUEEN OF BROKEN HEARTS (THE END)

Amaterasu: I was listening to this song and I thought it would be perfect to add this in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hinata's Week From Hell - Sunday]

[Hinata's Cabin - Around 8:45 in the Morning]

Clawed hands adjusted the reins of the carriage upon the muzzles of the large bodies of light blue crystal that took the form of great stallions on the first carriage before being pulled back and placed on the hips of the Tigress of the Mist. She listened as her crystal creatures huffed and snorted as if they were made of flesh and bone before stroking one of the living statues on the right and walking off to see the progression of the second carriage.

"Zabuza-sama, how are things back here?" Hinata asked her father-in-law, who was adjusting the reins on the other set of crystal horses that would be pulling the second carriage. The man looked in her direction with a nod before pulling his own hands back.

"We're good here. Mattias and Mikoto are packing the last few boxes in the house while the golden girl is on her way with her things." Zabuza said with a groan.

"Mori isn't a member of the Gorudo Clan anymore, Lord Zabuza; her parents disowned her during her meeting with them and the Hokage the other day because she didn't want to go back to how life was before she met me." Hinata explained, looking up at the sun, "I'm kinda sad that her life changed but she wanted to be the one who changed it, on her own accord, not upon someone else's expectations of her."

"That's horrible in its own right, Tigress. Where's Haku?" Zabuza asked.

"He went into town to let the Hokage know that our clans will be moving out." Hinata explained, "We're going to meet him at the gates of the village, pick him up, and the lot of us are moving out." Hinata said before Mattias called her.

"Lady Hantei, all the baggage has been moved and packed. We are ready to back here." Mattias explained as he placed his hand on his little brother's shoulder with his sister sleeping in his other arm.

" Mattias explained as he placed his hand on his little brother's shoulder with his sister sleeping in his other arm

Mattias' Young Brother - Mikoto

"Good. Hope in the carriage. We shall wait on Mori and she'll share a carriage with you. The horses are linked with ours and they know where we are going." Hinata explained as she opened the door to the first carriage and hoped in, taking her seat on one end while Zabuza climbed in took his seat across from her, and closed the door behind himself, his brown eyes looking at the girl with her arms folded and her blue eyes narrowed - she was thinking about something.

"You feel something in the air." Zabuza said - it wasn't a question, but a statement.

"Yes. This village isn't gonna let me go that easily...but I wish they would try to keep me here so that I have an excuse to bury them in crystal." Hinata smirked the widest grin Zabuza had ever seen; that made the Demon of the Mist smile too.