Dr.Perez

A/N The picture is what Princeton was wearing .

Prince Pov
When I seen Roc left I knew something was up. So I followed him after my gf left of course. I followed him to the HELP CENTER.
Lady: hello how may I help you?
Me: I'm looking for a girl named An-gco
Lady: Anna she is in Room 143
She wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to Roc. How much you wanna bet she wrote her number on the back of that piece of paper. Then Roc walked off .
Lady: I'm going on my break!
Then she put up a sign saying "Sorry we are closed right now we will reopen at 2:30pm" and walked off. She is probably going to wait for Roc to call. I followed Roc to Anna's Hospital Room. He looked in there then turned to walk out but then he turned right back around and started taking pictures of Jade sleep in the visitors chair.After that Roc looked at the floor and started following drops of blood. So did I but I stayed a distance where he couldn't see me. Then Anna came out the girls bathroom.
Anna: Roc?
Roc: yea its me.
Then she slapped him. Bruh I started to crack up but then I remembered what I was doing and started to quiet down.
Roc: we need to talk
Anna:okay
So then Roc took her into some doctor's office.
Five minutes later I heard a scream and a grunt. Then Anna limped out of the doctor office. Roc carefully shut the door to the doctors office and looked down at the blood Anna left behind. Suddenly I felt really nauseous. So I ran into the Mens Restroom and vomited in the toilet. (Thoughts) I can't believe what I just saw. Did Roc try to Rape Anna or try to kill her? Either way its terrible. I better go see what happens. Just in case I get caught I need to get a disguise. So I went into a random doctors office and put on a doctors outfit. From head to toe I was in doctor gear it was kinda hard to put my hair in those little hats. So I slicked my hair down with some jel. I had on a mask too. No one would recognize me now. I grabbed a clipboard walked out of the office and down the hallway.
Jade: HELP!! can somebody help me please help hel-gco
Jade ran into me making me knock my clipboard down all of my papers flew down around us she got up.
Jade: Aren't you a doctor?
Me: Yes I am a doctor.
Jade: Good I need your help.
She grabbed my hand and ran back over to Anna where there is now a group of doctors standing over her examining her. What happened I was gone for like five minutes.
Jade: Move out of the way MOVE!! Doctor can you help her?
Me: Yes I can
I gave the doctors orders and they followed them.
They picked her up on a hospital bed and rolled her into surgery. Jade sat there watching and crying. I felt a pang of guilt hit me I had to make this right. So when we went into surgery I made things right.
6 hours later 12:30AM
Me: The surgery was a huge success she is sleep now but when she wakes up she will be good to go.
Jade: do you mean she will be able to leave the hospital?
Me: yes
Jade hugged me. The hug made me remember how we used to be. How she used to hug me when we was friends. Back when she trusted me.
Jade: thats fantastic thank you so much I'm going to go tell everyone.
Jade left the hospital room running.
Jade POV
I can't believe it she is going to be okay I still have to wait until she wakes up though. I was so happy I ran to the waiting room. I busted in like I was about to rob someone.
Jade:everybody I have an announcement!.
Everyone looked at me.
Jade: it was a huge success shes alive and she will be able to leave the hospital tommrow finally.
Brittany: thats great.
Then everybody took turns giving me hugs and making me feel better.