Recusing Jade

Anna Pov
RECAP
After the introductions from everyone. I was kinda happy I mean my bestie hired a rescue team for me that's fckn awesome.

Jade: I will be right back

Then she grabbed her keys and ran towards the garage.

Of course everyone started following her but of course it wasn't easy because she was running. Me and her little rescue team followed her outside.

Anna: Jade where are you going ?

Brittany: Jade what are you doing ?

Brianna: Damn it Jade slow down!!

Bobbi: Slow down !! Tell us what's wrong !!

Sammy: yea why are you so mad anyway

We all finally caught up to her right before she stepped into her car.

Jade : I'm going to confront Roc about all this I don't want him to hurt everyone I love just to get to me

She had tears in her eyes. I was so confused.

Samantha stepped up to her like she was bout to say something but Jade stepped in her car, slammed the door ,drove out the garage and out of the driveway. We chased after her car yelling Jade over and over trying to get her to stop but She didn't. I hope she doesn't go do something she will regret.
RECAP OVER
Samantha: so now what do we do ?
Anna: we wait
I turned around and ran back into the house. With everyone following asking me questions.
(Thoughts) Am I the new person in charge ? Am I the new leader ? I guess so.
I was pacing in the living room. Walking back in forth.
Brittany: wtf are we going to do?
Brianna: she could go get herself killed
Bobbi: yea !
Anna: we will just wait till she comes back
Okay I know we said we will wait but it been 3 hours and she still isn't back yet ! I'm starting to get worried something must have went wrong. In going to go check it out.
I got up grabbed my purse and quietly shut the door. Then I walked to my car, got in and started the car. I turned around to back out of the garage. When I noticed Brittany , Brianna, and Bobbi in the back seat.
Anna: wtf!! Did you follow me ?
Brittany: yes
Brianna: did you really think we was going to let you go get Jade by yourself
Bobbi: right
Anna: well where is Sammy and Samantha ?
Bobbi: they are sleep don't worry about them.
Then Bobbi winked at Brittany and Brianna .
So I GPS Jade's location. Which was Roc's house.
I should of guessed she would come here.

We got out of my car I went to the front door. I was about to knock on the door when I seen 2 dark shadows run past me towards the side of the house. I shrugged it off I'm just seeing stuff from lack of sleep because of stress.Then I knocked on the door. I heard screaming and a lot of bumping. (Thoughts) wait a minute i recognize those screams !!
I looked through a crack in the window. Roc punched Jade in the face Jade falls to the ground holding her jaw. We all gasped and covered our mouths. Jade looks up at Roc and yells at him. I don't know what she said but it seem to make him madder. Then I tried the door it was locked. Roc tried to kick Jade. I started banging on the door. Jade caught his foot and Roc lost his balance and fell. Brittany,Brianna and Bobbi started banging on the windows to get Jade's attention. Jade got up and looked at the window. Brittany,Brianna, and Bobbi started pointing towards the door and yelling "open the door! open the door !open the door!"
Then Jade ran towards the door and unlocked it.Roc got up as I opened the door. He tried to grab Jade but missed then Brittany, Brianna, and Bobbi tackled Roc.
Anna: Jade go get in the car !!
Jade: okay
Jade tried the car door
Jade: Anna the door is locked !!
Brittany: hurry!
Brianna: we can't hold him
Bobbi: that much longer !!
I unlocked the car and everyone got in the car. Roc chased us to my car. I locked the car doors and speed off. I parked in an empty parking lot down the street from Roc's house.
Anna: okay head count! Brittany !
Brittany: here!!
Anna: Brianna !!
Brianna: here!!
Anna: Bobbi!!
Bobbi: here !!
Anna: Jade!!
Jade: here !!
Anna: okay that's everybody
Then we heard screaming coming from Roc's House.
Jade : wait a minute I recognize those screams is that Sammy and Samantha?
Anna: no they are still sleep back at my house .
Brittany, Brianna, and Bobbi exchanged worried expressions.
Jade: no I mean is that them !!
Jade pointed towards Roc House. Then I seen them bust out of Roc's house and started running towards my car with Roc and Ray not too far behind them.
I started my car.
Jade: Anna wait are you doing ?
Anna: I'm going to run them over !!
I put my car in to gear and started speeding towards them.
A/N: Sorry I left y'all on a cliff hanger but I will update soon !!