The Explantion

RECAP

Anna Pov

I pulled back into my driveway and opened the garage. Jade's Mom car was in my garage. I thought she went home guess not. Good thing I have two . So I closed my first garage and just parked his in my second garage that also leads to my house. So I went through the basement and entered my house.

BAM!!!

Someone just hit me in the head with a metal baseball bat

???: Omi Gosh !! Anna !!! Guys come help I think I killed her !! Then I heard a group of girls come running. I couldn't identify who they were. (Thoughts) who is these people ? And why are they in my house?

Anna: who are you ??

Then everything went black

RECAP ENDED

Jade Pov

After I witnessed Roc,Ray, and EJ kidnapped my bestie I have to come up with a backup plan so I called over a few friends. Brittany,Brianna,Bobbi, Sammy,Samantha,and Me.Together we made a plan to rescue Anna together. We had everything ready. We put everything in my car. I was going over the plan again. When we all heard some weird noises. So we all hid and when the person came from the garage. Brittany hit the person until we realized who it was.

Brittany: Omi Gosh !! Anna !!! Guys come help I think I killed her !! Then we ran towards the person to see what happened.

Anna: who are you ??

Jade: Damn it Brittany you hit Anna !! Anna can you hear me ?

Anna blacked out

Brittany: Omi Gosh !! Jade what should we do

Jade: Brianna go find a towel Bobbi go find a big bowl fill it with cold water Sammy,Samatha, and Brittany help me put Anna on the couch.

So then we put Anna on the couch and put a cold towel on her head. Until she woke up.

Anna: Jade can I speak to you in private please

Anna took off the cold towel and returned it to the bowel.

Jade: yes Brittany,Brianna,Bobbi, Sammy, and Samantha can you gals step out for a minute.

Brittany,Brianna,Bobbi, Sammy, Samantha : yes

Then they left the room.Anna didn't speak until they all left.

Anna: wtf Jade!!!

Jade: After you got kidnapped I called a rescue mission so I called a few of my friends to help we were actually bout to leave to rescue you but you came to us

Anna: I knew it I knew you wasn't just going to leave me there

Jade: so what happened?

Anna: I escaped. Roc left his car unattended so I took it and drove home

Jade: wow they kept me under deep watch like they came and check on me every five minutes

Anna: what happened between you and Roc ?

FLASHBACK

I was running down the street trying to escape.

Then someone grabbed me from behind and started dragging me back to the house. I screamed.

Jade: HELP! RAPE! HELP!

I screamed over and over then someone covered my mouth with their hand. They threw me on the couch and pinned me down it was Roc.