Twins Day Part 4 1/4

JADE POV
I woke up to Brianna's Mom walking into my room singing Good Morning. She wasn't bad if I don't say so myself but it isn't a way I would want to wake up every day. She was holding a tray with breakfast food and a glass of apple juice. I opened my eyes and closed them back tightly to make sure this wasn't a dream. Nope isn't a dream I got up and stretched at she neared my bed.
Brianna's Mom: I brought breakfast
She sang. I laughed at her silliness.
Brianna's Mom smiled.
Brianna's Mom: how you holding up ?
Me: fine thank you for asking
Brianna's mom: okay, imma go get Brianna up
Me: why didn't you wake her up first ?
Brianna's Mom: because she is a hard sleeper and I knew it would be easy for me to wake you up first. When you are done eating , get up and get dressed. I nodded and she left the room. Brianna came into my room an hour later.
Me: good morning
Brianna: good morning
Me: do you still wanna twin ?
Brianna: I still wanna twin but I'm too lazy to get dressed up today
Brianna said flopping down on the bed.
Me: we can just throw something on
I said as I got up.
Brianna: like what ?
Me: i don't know do you have any thing in your closet that you happen to get twice ?
Brianna: yes
Me: then let's go look for a twining outfit
Brianna groaned as I grabbed her hand and pulled her off of the bed and went to her room. I couldn't help laughing at her behavior since usually she is the energetic one , I guess she isn't really a morning person. We picked out a simple outfit with very simple accessories.

We decided to go with a grey tank top that was tied at the bottom with skinny jeans, and converse

We decided to go with a grey tank top that was tied at the bottom with skinny jeans, and converse. We painted our nails black , waited for them to dry them put our hair into messy buns. Like Brianna said we wasn't really trying to dress up today. We threw on some lip gloss and a black choker. (A/N I'm not sure if that's how it's spelled but you get the point) We put in smaller stud earrings. Since I left my backpack at home and only brought what I needed for invitations.  She gave me a matching green backpack. Then we were off to school. We stopped at StarBucks to get our coffee then went to school. I walked up to my locker and unlocked it , I got what I needed for the day and shut it. Then we went to Brianna's Locker. She was getting her stuff out of her locker when Anna and Brittany walked up to us.

They also were twinning which was great the more people who did it the easier my party would get noticed

They also were twinning which was great the more people who did it the easier my party would get noticed. They were wearing an adidas half hoodie and red pants wither black and whit Nike shoes . Their hair was in a high bun and the rest was down. I noticed Anna has a new phone case. She almost never gets new phone cases. I wonder what made her change her mind.
Me: hey Brittany hey Anna
Brittany : heyyyyy
She said dragging out the hey. Brianna turned around from her locker.
Brianna: hey Brit
She said hugging her.
Brittany: hey Bri Bri
Me: Bri Bri ?
Brianna: it's a child hood nickname she made up.
Brittany: I see y'all twinning today
Brianna: yeah Jade calls it the lazy Friday
Brianna said waving her hands displaying her outfit.
Brittany: okay bestfrann give me a twirl
Brianna twirled then dos a little runway walk down the hall and back. We all was cheering her on.
Brianna: your turn
Brittany: you know I ain't Neva scared
She said doing her little ghetto accent.
Brittany took off her back pack and undid her bun. Then she strutted down the hall swinging  her hair. She turned and walked back strutting the whole time.
Brittany : your turn
I looked at Anna and she had already taken down her hair and her backpack. She started strutting down the hair then stopped and twirled then kept waking. Then she stopped posed and turned around and strutted her way back to us. We all burst into laughter when she came back.
Brittany,Brianna, and Anna: Your Turn
They said looking at me.
Me: I don't know
Brittany: we all did it
Brianna: c'mon it would be fun
Anna: I will do it with you if you want
Me: no I got this
I said as I put my bag down. I strutted down the hall as I hear the girls cheer following by even more cheer I turn around and see Sam ,Samantha , and Bobbi twinning as well.

They all were wearing crop tops with the word Baddie written across the front

They all were wearing crop tops with the word Baddie written across the front. Each shirt had a different color. Their shoes matches the color of their letters on their shirt. They all were wearing high top converse. Sammy had her snapback on backwards and the other two with their snap backs forward. They each were black crops to match their black pants. I smiled at then then I turned and did a spin , apparently I turned a little too quickly and fell. As I fell I could hear the girls gasping as other laughed. I fell into someone and they caught me I look up to see it was Diggy. I blushed as he brought me to my feet.
Me: hey digs
Diggy: hey J what was you just doing ?
Me: my runway walk which you rudely interrupted
I said giving him a playful push. He put his hands up.
Diggy: my bad  you can Finish
Me: well then I will
I said sassy and turned and strutted back to my friends. I could feel his eyes staring at me as I strutted back. I turned around to sure I wasn't going crazy. Which I wasn't because he smiled back at my gaze.
Brittany *laughing* : are you okay ?
Me*laughing* : yes
Brianna: oh my gosh ! You fell into to Diggy!
Me: I know I almost died
Samantha: I honestly thought you was Finna bust your ass
Me: and you was just gonna watch huh ?
I said as I rolled my eyes.
Samantha: hey Sammy was gonna record it
Sammy: I did and it was a cute ending.
Me: well thank you
Brianna gave me a hug an I hugged her back.
Anna: I'm going to class
She huffed as grabbed her backpack, and walked away from us.
What's her problem? I thought. Brittany: anyone up for breakfast ?
Me: no we are ate already
I said answering for both me and Brianna.
Sammy: I am
Samantha: me too
Brianna: we are gonna go hand out invitations before the first bell
Brittany : okay see you two later
Brittany, Sammy, and Samantha gave us  hugs then walked away.
Sammy : later
Samantha: later
Brianna grabbed a stack of invites form her backpack then slung it over her shoulder. I put mines back on as she handed me half of her stack.
Brianna: ready ?
Me: let's do this 🙂
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And there you have it people all the messages and comment a have finally paid off !!! Because BAM ! 💢 There you have it !! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed the chapter I wanna give a shout out to Its_My_RayeRaye_  , Babygirl_Da_Dopest , and AdoreRenee for being like the only people who really gave a Fvck 🖕🏾 about this story besides me. And for that I thank you 😘😘🙌🏾🙌🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 y'all the real Ⓜ️♈️🅿️