The Next Day

Jades Pov.
I went home to go to sleep but I had Diggy drive me to the hospital. I went into the Hospital and went straight to Annas room. Diggy said he will wait in the waiting room.First I went to go see the doctor who saved my best friends life.
Jade: is she awake?
Doctor: yes.
Jade: can I go see her?
Doctor: yes.
Jade: Okay ,Doctor I just want to thank you. most people would have said no you said yes. And you saved a life my bestie's life a matter of fact. And I just want to tell you that I appreciate it.
Doctor: it was no problem really its my job
Jade: you have the most beautiful eyes they remind me of a boy I fell in love with but then he did something bad and I got mad at him. He didn't know how much I loved him either I just called him my boy best friend.
Doctor: Do you think you will ever forgive him?
Jade: To be honest I dont know, I haven't really talked to him since what happened
Doctor: Maybe you two should just talk it out .
Jade: yea maybe
I looked at his name tag.
Jade: thanks again Dr.Perez
Dr.Perez: your welcome and btw I'm pretty sure that boy loved you back .
I smiled maybe Prince did love me. I don't know maybe we should just talk it out or something. Then I went to go see Anna.
Jade: hey how you feeling?
Anna: great actually.
Jade: Do you remember anything?
Anna: yes of course but I don't want to talk about the bad stuff I remember lets talk about the good stuff. Like I finally get to go home today.
Jade: Right and I brought you a change of clothes to change into.
Anna: Awesome
Then Dr.Perez walked in.
Jade: oh yea Anna did you meet Dr.Perez the guy who saved your freaking life?
Anna: Yes I did and Dr.Perez when will I be able to officially leave.
Dr.Perez: whenever.
Jade: really?
Anna: like right now?
Dr.Perez: yes you can leave now let me go get some papers that you need to sign amd then we will mail you the bill.
Anna: okay
Dr.Perez left and less than a minute later he came back with some papers.Anna signed the papers and changed out of the hospital gown she changed into the clothes I brought her. Then Diggy drove us home. Well to her house I was just going to spend the night.
Diggy: So Anna what is the first thing you are going to do when you get home?
Anna: sleep!
I started laughing. Didn't she get enough sleep at the hospital.
Anna: Stop lauging J, I'm serious.
Diggy: How about we throw you a welcome home party?
Anna: No I don't want to go to any parties for a long time.
Jade: I agree that was like traumatizing.
Diggy: okay what about a small gathering I only invite the people of our inner circle.
Anna: okay
Diggy pulled up in Anna's Driveway.
Anna got out the car and ran to her house.
Jade: thanks Diggs I appreciate it.
Diggy: no prob yoy know you can calm me if you need anything .
Then he winked and I smiled.
Jade : bye Diggy.
Anna: Jade come on!
Jade: what happened to your key?
Anna: I lost it now hurry up and open the door.
I opened the door and she ran straight upstairs. I locked the door. Then went to check up on her she was asleep in her bed knocked really. I went back downstairs kicked off my shoes and got comfortable. I turned on the tv and started watching a movie on Netflix. Today was a great day. I thought to myself.