The Police Part 2

Anna Pov
It was 3rd hr when I got Jades text .
QveenJ : I'm skipping school
❤QveenAnna❤: why?
QveenJ : The Police think I killed Prince
❤QveenAnna❤: what?
QveenJ : Officer Brad think I tried to kill Prince out of revenge. I couldn't take the questions anymore. it was torture. so I left when I got the chance.
❤QveenAnna❤: where are you now?
QveenJ : I'm at a bus stop.
❤QveenAnna❤: and what was your plan Jade ? Was you going to run home? You can't keep running from your problems Jade
QveenJ : I'm not
❤QveenAnna❤: Yes you are. Listen we only got 10 minutes left of 3rd hr. When it hits lunch I'm going to come pick you up and we will talk about this.
QveenJ : and what should I do in the mean time.
❤QveenAnna❤: walk to Target and act like you are shopping I will pick you up from there.
QveenJ : and whatever happens you have my back right ?
❤QveenAnna❤: yes and I always will.
QveenJ : okay see you when I see you
❤QveenAnna❤: bye
*Bell Rings*
I got up, grabbed my things , and went to my locker. I put my things into my locker. Then Diggy walked up to me.
Diggy: hey Anna
Me: hey
Diggy: so have you seen Jade
Me: not since she got called into the office for questions in 1st hr.
Diggy: do you think something happened? What if she got arrested?
Me: Digs chill this is Jade we are talking about here. Do you really think she got arrested? Name one bad thing she has done? None
Diggy: yes your right I just got a little worried
Me: mhm right
Diggy: what?
Me: nothing I'm going to lunch
Diggy: alright if you see Jade tell her to text me
Me: okay
Diggy walked off. I grabbed my car keys and closed my locker. I called Jade
Jade: wassup
Me: hey I'm omw
Jade: good because security started following me around I think they think I'm trying to steal something
Me : * starts laughing*
Jade: *starts laughing*
Me: meet me outside
Jade: okay
I pulled up to Target , Jade ran up to my car, and got in on the passenger seat. We went to McDonalds. We ordered our food , sat down and talked about a few solutions.
Me: the way I see it is you got 2 choices.
1. You can go back to school face the police and tell them the truth. Even if they don't believe you now.
2. I could drive you back to my house and you would be running away from the problem. Plus you could be only making the problem worse. If one officer already thinks you did it and you run away it would be showing him that he was right.
Jade: I choose 1 .
Me: good let's head back to school.
Jade: okay
So then we threw away our trash and headed to the car. When Diggy started calling.
Incoming Call from Jade's Future Bae
Me: hello
Diggy: Do you know where Jade is ?
Me: yes why?
Diggy: Officer Brad is going crazy. He said she ran off. He thinks she killed prince. They are looking for you too now .
Me: me ? Why?
Diggy: they think y'all ran off together to get away from the police.
Me: no we just went to lunch.
Diggy: okay I will tell them that
Me: okay we are on the way back
Diggy: alright bye
Me: bye
Digs Hung up
Jade: who was that?
Me: Digs
Jade started smiling
Jade: what he say ?
Me: he said the police was looking for us
Jade: what ?
Me: right
We pulled up to school and went to our 5th hr.
Teacher : Jade you are wanted in the office.
Jade left and came back 5 minutes later with a pass.
Me: so what happened ?
Jade: nothing I told them the truth
Me: okay
Jade: plus they don't have any proof that I did it. Its just a motive. So they just sent me back to class.
Me: what did they say about the part when you ran away?
Jade: I just told them I went to the bathroom then you took me to lunch.
Me: you lied !
Jade: no before I left I did use the restroom and we did go to lunch
Me: okay
It wasn't until 6th hr when I got called down. I went into the office. The lady at the desk was on the phone she just pointed at the principal's office. I walked into the principals office. There was a long table with two chairs. A chair was on each side. One officer was standing up and one was sitting down.
Officer 1: You must be Anna
Me: Yes I am
Officer 1: Hello im officer Sam and this is my partner Brad. We asked you here so we can find out more about your friend's little incident.
He pointed to the officer standing up.
Me: yes I know
Sam: what do you know about the incident?
Me: I know Prince got shot over the weeknd. His frirnd Ray called and told me yesterday when i got home. I heard he is in bad condition. And that the doctors are already deciding funeral plans. I seen his parents all over the news. I know it was a drive by. That he was walking home from the hospital from seeing me and someone shot him up in his own yard. I also heard that his parents were on the porch when it happened so they witnessed everything.
Sam: that's right and it says in our files that you had a terrible fall down some steps and that's why you was in the hospital.
Me: and I got stabbed by my ex boyfriend aka my kidnapper
Sam: wait you were kidnapped?
Me: yes
Sam: would you like to file a report ?
Me: actually after school today me and Jade was going to file a report on Roc.
Sam: okay I'm going to step out for a minute and Officer Brad is going to ask you a few questions.
Me: okay
Sam left and Brad sat down in front of me.
Brad: Where was Jade Monday night?
Me: at my house
Brad: where was you Monday night ?
Me: at home
Brad: have you ever seen Jade angry?
Me: yes
Brad : has she ever been so angry thst she could kill someone ?
Me: no Jade is a very peaceful person
Brad: has Jade ever talked about getting revenge on Prince?
Me: No!! Look Jade didnt do this
I refuse to believe that Jade tried to kill prince. She hates him but she doesn't hate him that much.
Brad: Are you sure ?
Me: Positive
Brad: okay thats all the questions i have for you today
Me:okay
Brad: go to the lady at the front desk for your pass.
Me: okay
I got up and left. I grabbed my pass from the lady at the front desk and she was still on the phone. I wonder who she is talking to. So then i went back to class.