flashback

Tony:

Me and Rhodey were off getting some donuts, talking about life. When I heard an explosion.

A weird monster comes stomping out. I can explain what it look like but it was weird. It had boulders engraved in it, and had some fire in it.

It was big, not huge. Big. If you know what I mean, anyway. Me and Rhodey start chasing this thing, and it was shooting fire from its hands and exploding things. We start to shoot a laser beams at it. It wouldn't work. Suddenly, it exploded into... glitter? With no one there.

I'm still on my suit, and look around to find Rhodey. He was talking to someone. I land on the ground, "No time for talking. Let's go." I say. He smiled at the man apologetically and started to walk away with me. "No need to be rude, Tony."

We started to walk around then Rhodey said, "Alright Tony, I'm going home." He sounds tired. "K. See you later."

"See ya" he puts his mask down, and dramatically flies away.

I walk around and see the kids sitting there muttering to himself while crying. I run over to him and recognize this as a flashback. I'll look into his eyes, all I see is sadness and grief. He has eyes of soldier, Like Cap.

I tap his shoulder, "Kid? You aren't there anymore. It's okay." I start to touch his face.

I hear a loud gasp.

I apologize for the very short chapter :) but I hope everyone is doing well, I will add chapter 3 when this story gets 7 views because why not