grumpy happy

Percy:

The next day I heard Peter's alarm go off at 5:00 am! Seriously? We aren't leaving until 6:30, I could totally get more sleep in. I had a hard time sleeping last night, more nightmares. I've gotten them a lot since the giant war.

Luckily, I've learned to control my screams. But sometimes I can't, usually I do though.

I groaned, "Peter, why are you making me get up so early!" He was already up and getting packed.

"Because I need to get ready, and pack everything I need to." He sounded super excited. I guess I was excited on my first two quests.

Then, I was just sick of it. The gods using demigods as pawns, people to do their dirty work. They need to pay their child support.

I finally get out of bed, and I just threw all of the clothes that I had in a bag. Including my suit. I took a quick shower, which made me feel a lot better, and made myself wet. Peter knows I can control water, but he doesn't know I can do anything other than that, so I want to keep it that way for now.

A half an hour later, a limo pulls into the parking lot. I'm sure that was our sign to leave. Peter runs out of the apartment building fast to go out his stuff in the fancy car. I hug and kiss Aunt May goodbye, because she was waiting with us, and slowly walk out following Peter.

In the car, it was just an awkward silence. So obviously, Peter had to speak.

"Hey, um I-I'm Peter."

"Happy. Happy Hogan."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Hogan."

He smiled at Peter. "Please, just call me Happy."

He didn't seem very happy for a person named Happy. That was a lot of happys in one sentence. Woah. Say happy ten times fast. Happy, Happy, Happy, Hap-

"Percy!" Peter was tapping me.

"Yeah?"

"Happy was talking to you."

I look up at him, I don't think he likes me very much. Or, maybe he does because I don't talk as much as Peter does.

"Oh, sorry. So, I'm Percy... Jackson. But just call me Percy. Obviously. And um, how long is the car ride?"

"It's about 3 and a half hours."

I groaned. "That's so long! I can't sit in a car that long. I'd rather walk."

After that Peter just looked at me confused and I just stared at the window. After a while, I was counting all of the trees. So boring.

Peter:

After Percy stopped complaining about how long the car ride was. He just looked out the window. Zoning everything out.

"What's up with him?" Happy says. He seems pretty grumpy for a person named Happy.

"We'll, Percy had really bad ADHD, so he's either super calm, or super hyper."

He nodded his head. It was quiet for a little bit, until I got my phone out, and started to create a video in a funny narrative voice.

Sorry for the short one! Working on another chapter for my other book in case you were wondering! :)