meeting the team

Tony

After my fight with Bucky and Steve, I can't sleep. I keep getting nightmares of him killing my parents. It's only been about a day, but every time I close my eyes,

I see it again.

Percy was healing in Med-Bay. I really owe the kid because if he hadn't saved Rhodey, Friday said he would've been paralyzed from the waist down.

A gasp broke me out of my thoughts.

Percy

I woke up and I was in a doctors office. I started to freak out, what if they took my blood? I would have to be arrested or tell them about my heritage what if-

"Percy you're fine. It's just me."

I groaned after moving around so much. Gods that hurt. I have a killer headache and my whole body aches. I need some ambrosia and nectar, and a swim in the lake.

"You took a pretty bad fall out there, but I owe you one kid. If you hadn't saved Rhodes, he would have been paralyzed, so thanks."

"Yeah." I reply quickly. My voice is scratchy and dry. I need water.

"How long was I out for?" I said. I'm hoping it wasn't too long, Aunt May and Peter are probably worried sick.

"About a day. Don't worry I cleared it with your Aunt May. I didn't know she knew about your alter-ego."

I nodded, "I couldn't not tell her. She has been through so much with Uncle Ben, she deserves to know and not have secrets kept from her."

He stayed quiet. I just explained what Peter was doing and why it was wrong. Oops.

"I-I didn't mean it like that. Sorry. It's just how I feel about it, Peter can do whatever he wants."

He shook his head, "No, your right kid. It's okay." He smiled.

Maybe Tony isn't so bad after all.

-time skip-

After I got some godly food and water, I went to go meet the rest of the team I was fighting with. I was walking with Tony and we reached the elevator.

Flashbacks of.. no I can't think about that. I'll just take the stairs.

"Hey uh, Tony? I'm just going to take the stairs."

He looked confused, "Kid you know that's like 11 floors down?"

"Yeah. What floor is it?"

"Okay, suit yourself. It's floor 32."

I got down there a little bit after Tony. Everyone was in a group and obviously waiting for me.

Black Widow, Vision, War Machine, and Wanda were all there. (Pretend this is before Black Widow)

I don't know why Wanda is here, she must have switched up to be with Vision.

"Okay so, guys this is Percy. He fought with us, he is known as Rip-Tide."

Everyone smiled or waved. So I waved back, "Hey guys, I'm Percy. Like Tin Can just said, but it's nice meeting you all."

Tony faked being hurt with the name that I called him and everyone snickered.

Black Widow was the first to introduce herself, "I'm Natasha Romanoff, also known as Black Widow." We shook hands. It was more of a formal friend ship. But Annabeth and Piper loved her. They thought it was awesome for a girl superhero with no superpowers to be one of the bests.

"Hi, my girlfriend and best friend were obsessed with you. They thought you were super cool because representation or whatever."

She smiled slightly.

"Girlfriend? And were?"

Of course. Tony was the most nosy one.

"They died. A few weeks ago." I reply quickly, not wanting to talk about it.

It was awkward silence until Vision stepped up to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Vision." I waved back at him.

He seemed friendly, but in a very, 'I'm so smart I know everything' way.

But then again, he probably does know everything.

Rhodes, the guy I saved stepped up and shook my hand.

"James Rhodes. Thank you for saving me, I mean it. If you didn't, I wouldn't be walking right now."

I smiled, "Really, it's no big deal. I'll always be here to help if you need anything."

I decided to say hi to Wanda because we already knew each other, so it was kind of awkward.

"Hey Wanda, how are you?"

"Good, thank you." She replied in her thick accent.

This team isn't so bad.

Oh shoot, I need to calm Aunt May! She is going to kill me!

Updated 2 days in a row!

740 words