Chapter Five

It took roughly about forty-five minutes before her sister looked at her. Before her sister looked at her and actually saw her, she should say. Feyre took a deep breath. It had been such a long time since Elain was so lost in one of her visions, but this time she wasn’t even speaking.

“Took long enough.” Her other sister whispered under her breath in relief, going to sit by Elains side.

“Nesta?” Elain had whispered, confusion clearly in her voice, showing she had not been fully coherent yet. She could see, her sight was back, but her thoughts must still be where her vision had taken her.

Slowly, quietly, Feyre led Nesta out of the room, so the two sisters could talk.

“You know she doesn’t like being out after dark, especially alone. So why come back here, especially well into the middle of the night?” Nesta demanded from frustrated curiosity.

That was when Feyre realized that she had never went to see Elain the evening before after dinner to explain, as she had told Elain she would. So it would make sense Elain would come asking why. But why in the middle of the night, why not wait until the morning.

“More curiously, how did she manage to make it here, when she was in the middle of a vision, and couldn’t clearly see more than two inches infront of her face?” Nesta asked, with less curiosity, and more demanding nature.

Feyre was just about to formulatw an answer, when she heard a voice through her mind.

I don’t think mentioning the male Lucien scared off is worth mentioning, and having Nestas wrath. From what I’ve gathered he won’t be an issue anymore.

“Lucien went for a late night walk, and had seen her blindly walking about close to the house here, noticed what was going on, and so he led her back here, left her in the foyer with Rhys and I, before going off to his room again before Elain could come too. Rhys went to go see about getting anymore information, and I brought Elain in her room here to come off her vision, and shortly after that’s when you came in.” Feyre explained.

Feyre was looking into her sisters eyes, feeling incredibly small, for leaving such an important detail out, even if there was seemingly nothing to worry about. But dealing with Nesta’s anger at the situation? As bad as she felt for not mentioning it, she didn’t get to think to much more about it because Elains bedroom door opened, and she had looked at her sisters. “Have I missed the rest of the day? It’s gotten dark again.”