AFTER PARTY PT. 2

May 18
Friday
(Still the same day)
9:32 p.m.

MYA POV:

I can't believe he'd be so dumb to think I was with his brother.

Typical Americans.

Although his brother was really sweet he's too old for me.

I walk over to the dance area and heard this fire song. This girl was twerking and she was getting it so I joined her. I walked towards her through the crowd and I bent over to her head level and kissed her still twerking. Don't judge me I was having fun.

Everyone around us were screaming loud cheering us on. But then I look up to see Gelo behind the girl and I feel hands on my waist. I look back to see a smirking LaMelo Ball. I put my hands on my knees and threw it in a circle.

No not like I'm just skin and bones. No. My ass shook effortlessly.

I stopped after a few seconds and shook the girls hand.

I walk out of the crowd to go get a drink and a snack but then LaMelo beat me to it.

While assembling my plate of snacks I kept feeling eyes on me.

I shift my eyes up to see LaMelo looking at me drinking his juice.

"Hello. How may I help you king sir." I said sarcastically.

"Hey um I'm sorry about earlier. I was a bit aggressive," He apologized.

"How about you come to my hotel we can eat, play video games, maybe some ding dong ditching." He asked confidently.

"I accept your apology and yes I will come to your hotel tonight"

"Ok great what time do you want to leave"

"About 11"

"Ok well do you want to follow me or you want me to send the address"

"Send the address because I'm sleeping over"

"Whatever ships your sail sweetheart" LaMelo says while patting my head walking away.

"ITS SAIL YOUR SHIP DIMROD" I yell

LaMelo flashes me giggling smile walking to his brother.

Omniscient

Time skip (12:49 a.m.)

LaMelo runs up to Mya scaring her.

"OMG LAMELO DONT DO THAT EVER AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE TO ME"

"My fault but aye we said we was gon leave at 11"

"Oh shit sorry I didn't even realize lets leave right now..."

"After snacks" they said in unison.

"Eewww" Mya exclaimed.

"Stfu clown" LaMelo said.

"LaMelo stop cursing so much it's a bad habit"

"Ok for 1 I do what I want for 2 call me Melo"

"Ok for 1 I do what I want for 2 just grab a bag and poor all the snacks in a bag" Mya said sarcastically but somewhat in a serious way.

They had a total of 3 plastic bags. 1 was filled with cookies and brownies. Another was blue covered cake pops. The third was filled with random blue candy's.

"Let's go" they said in unison.

They began running to their cars realizing they needed to get each other's numbers turning back.

"Alright hurry up and send the address"

"ALRIGHT" LaMelo said running.

They acted as if they were stealing something huge.

On Melos side he was sending her the hotel address and telling Gelo he left the party. When he arrived at the hotel all he could do was wait.

On Mya side she was was packing a bag of clothes bringing all of her needed electronics and hygiene supplies.

She soon finished packing and ended up with 2 bags. She was soon on her way to the hotel.

Once she got up there she texted Melo and said she was there. The people at the front desk asked all these but then Melo came out of no where.

"She's coming to my room ma'am" LaMelo said.

"Sorry sir"

Before the lady could finish Mya and Melo was already walking off.

"That bitch was flirting with my brother earlier" LaMelo said with annoyance.

"Which one"

"Gelo"

"Oh" Mya responded dryly.

They walked inside of the room and jumped on the bed at the same time.

They laughed together once they realized what they had did.

"Want to watch movies"

"Yea scary ones only though" Mya informed

"Why so you can cuddle all up on me" Melo joked.

"Of course" Mya joked back.

"Alright what movie" LaMelo asked.

"Insidious or Prodigy"

"Alright insidious"

"Hold on I'm gonna change into something more comfy"

"Ok" Melo said.

That's what Mya was wearing for the night

That's what Mya was wearing for the night. Once she walked out of the bathroom LaMelo watched her every step.

His friend down there jumped at the sight. He but his lip lightly watching her plop down on the bed smelling her scent. His mind soon led him to being on hard.

Tbc

A/n: im kinda feasting on this story ngl
Y'all the chapter I just finished which is part 9 is actually pretty good I'm in love with it