THE EXPERIENCE

June 18
Thursday
7:01 p.m.

Omniscient

As LaMelo went down on her he tugged on her shirt telling her to take it off. She quickly obeyed. He went back up to her bra making love marks on the top of her chest.

He went back down slowly pulling her skirt off.

"W-wait im kind of um a v-virgin" she stuttered seeming nervous.

"At yo big" he said chuckling. She spit out a nervous giggle along with him.

He went back up reaching her ear.

"It's ok baby I only want to make you feel good" he said whispering.

"O-ok" she said smiling a bit.

Melo pulled her panties down slowly making Mya roll her eyes.

Melo took in the prize in front of him. He admired how untouched and wet it looked.

He rubbed his finger around her cl!t and opened her and shave her a small lick. Mya gasped at his actions. He loved the look on her face while this all was happening. He then kissed her cl!t and started eating.

(Idk this shit is awkward for me)

As he was spelling his name in her Mya was arching her back as if her life depended on it. She was completely a moaning mess.

"O-omg LaMelo please" she said as she was coming close to her climax.

As soon as she said that she started scooting back.

"Uhn uhn" he added two fingers and strokes in and out at a fast pace still licking her.

Mya soon came to her climax. Melo cleaned her up with his tongue and kissed her so she can taste herself.

They lied next to each other for a while until LaMelo spoke.

"You sleeping over"

"No"

"I wasn't asking I was telling you"

"Ok can I take a shower"

"Only if I can come with"

She giggled as if he was joking.

"Oh y-yea you can"

"Bet im going to grab our clothes and you can start the water"

"Ok" she said walking into his bathroom.

Once they got into the shower together Melo couldn't keep his eyes off her body. He lifted hands and put them on her torso hugging her. He then snakes his way up to her breasts. The way she was under his control was dangerous. He loved it. He leaned in and kissed her neck.

"Idk if you know this but I do love you"

She quickly turns around to look if he was serious. He looked as close to serious to her.

"I love you too" she said as she put her arms around his neck.

He slapped her ass as she giggled.

"Ok let's finish alright"

"Mhm" he said biting his lip.

When they were done they put their clothes on. LaMelo with his shorts on.(no shirt) Mya with a big ass shirt but nothing under. Melo then spooned her and started humping on her.

"Ok stop I get it next time for sure" she said turning around to him.

"Ok goodnight mami"

"O-ok? Goodnight" she said chuckling.

They tangle their legs together and hang onto each other as if their life depended on it.

Tbc