Summary

The two ended up being together for a very long time. When the media found out everybody was surprised. They thought his type of Ana, slim waist, big booty, and a pretty face. That's what the media thought Mya was. But Mya goes to an interview and she tells them she has never gotten any surgery. The people went crazy. Some people were saying she was lying some were saying she was better than Ana but Mya and Melo cleared all that up.
Melo soon proposed to her and they got married. But since they both traveled a lot the two started to question loyalty about one an other. They got into arguments and even wanted to pull out the divorce papers. When Melo threatened it, Mya just shook her head and left out the house. 3 weeks after Melo was calling her and he felt bad and he saw how bad he hurt and treated her like the queen she is and she treated him like the king he is.
The sex was great for the two. Every time they would come home after games they would have the slowest sex. When they were done being angry with each other it would be the roughest. It would almost be like they were taking their anger out on each other.
American Boy treated her amazing
&
Australian Girl treated him immaculately
Life goes on for the two...

The End... maybe