HIS NOTE

June 14
Sunday
4:23 a.m.

Omniscient

Mya woke up and looked around and it was still dark. She groaned in annoyance. She turned on the tv and watched "The Rain" on Netflix. LaMelo instantly woke up from the muffled sounds coming from her room. He was lowkey tossing and turning himself. He walked to her room half asleep and walked in without knocking and lied down in her bed wrapping his arms around her. She looked at him and smiled.

She held him and eventually went back to sleep.

Time skip: 9:34 a.m.

When Mya woke up she felt an awful empty space next to her. She was expecting to see Melo but she didn't. Mya got up stretching about to head to the showers but then she saw a note written on the dresser.

I went out with my girlfriend. She said she missed me so we're going to be going to be at the mall, out to eat, and I'm going to sleep over her house. I'm going to be back by morning. I miss you.

~Sincerely, Melo
P.S. I don't actually know how to do these so I made it fancy for ya ;)

Mya thought it was nice and cute for him to leave a note, although the note was about his girlfriend not her.

She felt a type of way but she decided to shake it off.

She decided to clean the movie room since they left it a mess last night.

When she finished she ordered food. She didn't know the address so she was thinking if she should text melo or not.

She decided not to and look where she's at on her maps.

"Smart phones are the best" Mya said emphasizing "the".

She ordered Raising Canes and she actually bought some for melo when he gets back. Once her food got there she FaceTimed her friends Layla and Emanie. They also moved to America but they all play professional sports so they live in different states. Which they hated not living together, might I add.

While on FaceTime she was scrolling on Instagram bored. Once she hung up the phone she called one of her teammates to take pics for her.

She put melo food in the fridge and and left out the door.

Tbc

A/n: I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTER. I SWEAR I WAS WRITING IT BUT WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A PIC WITH MELO AND HIS GF IT WASNT THERE ANYMORE SO I LEFT IT ALONE BUT HERE IT IS