ALREADY

June 15
Monday
7:34 a.m.

Omniscient

Melo was on his way back to his own home. He was driving back with the sun rising. It was a beautiful sight. Although it was beautiful he was still speeding to get home. He couldn't wait to see her. He felt bad he was supposed to be spending time with her for the week and left her alone in his house in America. Somewhere she's not really familiar with.

Once he arrived he jumped out of his car and opened his door. He ran up the stairs to her room and just opened the door. He saw her lotioning her body. She looked up at him with shock.

"oh my goodness you scared the living shit out of me you fucking dimrod" she said irritated.

"Sorry"

"It's ok"

"Im sorry I left you here by yourself even though we were supposed to be spending the week together" melo confessed.

"Yea about that I was thinking I could go home an-" he cute her off.

"What I said I was sorry who gets mad over something so small I was only going to see my girlfriend"

"Shut your pie whole. I'm not angry I'm try to tell you I need to get more panties and bras from my house" she said with confusion written in her face.

"Oh well my bad"

"Yea"

"Why you up so early" melo asked acknowledging what time it was.

"I always do this it's like therapeutic"

"Mm well you do you girl" he said snapping his fingers.

As he lies down in her bed Mya was going to say something slick but quickly remembered that she was in his house. Not her own.

Time skip: 10:55 a.m.

"Wake up sleeping beauty"

He did not move a muscle so Mya shakes him hard.

"Move lil girl"

"Go eat I made us breakfast"

He got up real quick. All he needs to hear is food and he's up.

The two ate their food and once they finished LaMelo went and got dressed to get ready for the day. While he was doing his thing Mya was just chillin in her room thinking.

Melo soon came in and sat on her bed next to her.

"Wassup"

Mya turns her face towards melo to notice their faces are very close.

"Uh- nothing real" she said flickering her eyes between his eyes and lips. LaMelo notices and smirks.

LaMelo did what they both wanted and connected their lips together. This was almost like the time in Australia but Mya didn't care that he had a girlfriend.

What she don't know can't hurt her right?

That's what LaMelo thought at least.

Mya was the first to pull away from the kiss.

"Ok get out" Mya said softly smiling.

"What why we was getting to the good part"

"I think its time for me to go back home" she chuckled a bit.

"ALREADY if this is about the kiss it won't happen again" LaMelo said almost close to begging her not to leave.

"It's not even just that does your girlfriend even know that I'm here? I don't think so."

LaMelo just sat there in disappointing silence.

"LaMelo don't feel a certain type of way we're cool ill stay here for 1 more night"

"Ight" he said as he kissed her cheek"

Tbc

A/n: high schooler now 💪🏾😌