SLEEP OVER AMERICAN STYLE

June 13
Saturday
10:40 a.m.

Mya pov:

I looked at melo as he slept in the passengers seat.

I didn't notice his eyes were open staring back at me. I guess he woke up when he felt the car wasn't moving anymore.

"This your house"

"Yea" he replied.

"Your going to sleep real early these days aren't you" I asked.

"Yea especially after practice" he said grabbing a bag.

"I know what you mean"

They walk inside the huge house.

"Wow melo this is pretty nice"

"Thanks"

"Where am I gonna sleep"

"You can sleep in my bed or one of the guest rooms"

"Um guest room please"

"You sure" melo said smirking.

"Mhm"

"Ight go upstairs and take a left and the room is 2nd door to your left" melo said explaining.

"Aren't you coming up with me"

"Not now I'm gonna order something and get the snacks ready"

"Ok"

Omniscient

LaMelo was putting the snacks on the coffee table while Mya was packing her stuff for the week. When Mya finished she sat on the bed thinking to herself if she should take a shower or not. She decided she was. She was going for a vanilla scent. She had shaved the day before so she didn't need to do much. When she was motioning up LaMelo comes in.

"You- ooohhhhh what's that smell"

Mya chuckles.

"1 I just got out the shower and 2 I have a candle going"

"Anyway you ready" melo said going into her neck smelling her.

"Omg get off" Mya said laughing half lying. She knew she didn't want him to stop.

"Are you done"

"Yes"

"Ok let's go"

They started walking but Mya was confused because he said he was done and was walking downstairs.

"Where are you going"

"Just follow me" melo said with an annoyed face.

"Alright"

Melo kept guiding her until they reached the movie room.

"Oh ok Melo"Mya said impressed nodding her head.

"Yea you see it"

"Ok well what are we watching"

"Halloween"

"Ok"

The two got settled and got blankets. They both lied down and ate and drank their snacks. He was laying on her stomach while she lied on her back. His phone kept blowing up. Once he looked it was his girlfriend Ana. He initially was supposed to be going to her house but forgot when he saw Mya. He texted her he has a busy day tomorrow so he needed to sleep. Mya was secretly looking in his phone and quickly got uncomfortable. She shoved him off a bit and sat up. If he was in a relationship she didn't want to seem too close with him and it seems like he was in a relationship.

"What you doing all that for" Melo said confused.

"You have a girlfriend melo"

"Yea how you know"

"Well I was gonna tell you to put your phone away but I saw her contact name"

"Ok and why does it matter"

"I wouldn't want my boyfriend hugging up on girl other than me soooo"

"Oh I see what you saying"

"Yea"

When the movie was over the two just went to their rooms and went to sleep.

Tbc