Fruit 5

JENNIE'S POV

"Hello to you all, I'm Lalisa Manoban-Kim. Taehyung's wife."

"WHAT?!" Everyone said in unison. They all gasped at the sudden surprise. Jisoo was left with her jaw dropped as she was looking at Lisa.

Taehyung got married? How come he didn't invite us?

"Hahahaha.. yah, baby.." Taehyung chuckled wrapping his arms around Lisa. Okay, but why do I suddenly felt a pang on my chest.

"It's soon-to-be Lalisa Manoban-Kim guys." Taehyung added. I sighed silently in relief although I don't know why.

Lisa smiled at us, her eyes looking at us one by one until it landed on mine. I felt my heart beat rise rapidly. She smiled at me, and walked closer and closer.

"Oh hi there Jennie, it's been like 6 years?" She said. If I describe how she said that, it's like she's mocking me.

"Y-yeah... It's been very long..." I said nervously as I tore my gaze away from her.

She then turned around to Jisoo's direction. She opened her arms widely. Then Jisoo went to give her another hug. I can feel the longing on Jisoo's hug on her.

"You... You left all..all of a sudden." Jisoo says in between her sobs. Lisa stroked Jisoo's hair with her other hand while she pats her back using her free hand.

"Sorry about that, as soon as I left the hospital, I got sent away to New York." She explained.

I saw my sister hug Lisa more tighter. "You're not leaving again are you? Stay here please."

"I'll stay, I won't go anymore. I will live my life here with my kids and my soon to be partner. And I promised someone I'll be back." Lisa said smiling at Jisoo.

The other Kims went somewhere, Dahyun and Yeri took our grandparents to their room. So the only peopl left at the living room is me, Jisoo, Lisa , Taehyung and the twins.

I saw the two kids go behind Lisa's back, they tugged her shirt wanting their mom's attention.

"Mommy, I'm sleepy..." Yeji said cutely. I bet she's tired from the flight.

Lisa pulled away from Jisoo's hug and pat her daughter's head. "Sure baby, let's ask your aunt Jisoo for the room okay?"

Yeji nodded. Lisa then faced Hyunjin, "What do you want to do baby? Are you sleepy too?" Hyunjin shake his head no then ran to Taehyung.

"I'll take that as a no then," she paused and picked Yeji up, "look at this bug baby, so sleepy. Chu? Can you lead us the room? My baby is sleepy"

"Oh yes yes, come. Can I carry you Yeji?" Jisoo asks the little girl, Yeji nodded amd went to Jisoo. The three of them left the living room to go to their room. Just in the maid came taking their luggages.

I can't help but to think about something. 6 years ago, Lisa disappeared. She aborted the baby but she returned with two six years old kids. Did she really abort the—

"Jennie?!" I got to my senses when I heard someone shout. I looked at the person and it was Tae carrying Hyunjin on his arms.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I just shake my head no and smiled at him. "It's nothing, I'm just happy you finally came home after 5 years."

He smiled at me as we walk to the kitchen. He said he's thirsty. He hand me Hyunjin first as he get a glass and proceed to get cold water from the fridge.

I looked at Hyunjin who was looking at me too. I like his eyes, so pretty. Same with Yeji, they both have pretty eyes and pretty faces of course. Well their mom is pretty gorgeous. A goddess if I describe.