Fruit 10

Few months later

LISA'S POV

"All packed?" I asked Joy beside me who was driving my car. We're trying to enter the mall parking lot but it's full af fans and paparazzis.

That's right! After the shoot and everything like preparing the magazine, introducing me, etc., I've been the center of attraction in the modeling world. I've got offers left and right.

"Yep, they're all there waiting for you. Someone posted online that you're going out to the mall." Joy replied tapping the steering wheel.

"Can I go out first? I'll use my hoodie and mask then you come after me." I suggested grabbing my hoodie at the backseat.

"I wouldn't risk you there, you know how much people wants to have a picture with you...but nice idea." I chuckled at Joy as I put my hoodie on and grabbed my mask on the car compartment and put it on.

"I'll see you at the Celine store, vip room." I told her, she nodded and unlocked the door. I simply went out and walked to the entrance of the mall, I saw the fans trying to fit themselves on the parking lot entrance waiting for me.

Jisoos, I didn't sign for this one.

I was walking fast passing by other stores just looking down when I bumped onto someone and stumble down the floor as my hoodie fell from my head and my mask slightly disheveled.

I heard someone gasped, I looked up to the person whom I bumped into. She was pointing me with shaking hands.

Shit. I'm done!

I tried to put my index finger to her lips to shut her up but to my dismay she already shouted.

"LISA MANOBAN?!!!!"

It made an uproar throughout the mall. People have already started to gather around me blocking my way.

I should've considered hiring a bodyguard.

Click~

Flash~

Those are what I see and hear, It's not that I don't like it, but it definitely is uncomfortable. I still need privacy.

I looked down as I  can't take it anymore not until someone grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the paparazzis and fans.

So soft.

After a few minutes of dragging, we finally got away from the cameras.

I looked at the hand that is still holding me and slowly looked up to this person's face.

I—

"Jennie?"

After that hectic day, I was now at the mansion preparing myself for a mini celebration. It's just for girls.

We're going to Jeju with the twins and their babysitter, Jihyo. It's a celebration for my successful modelling as Celine's Global Ambassador.

"Enjoy there love, I'm still sad that I can't come." I chuckled at Taehyung's silliney. I pecked his pouting lips.

"Don't be, you have me always at night. You always bang me till I pass out!" I whined at him making him blush.

"We'll be just there for a week." I told him. He sighed and mumbled an okay before we both left our room.

He drive me, the twins, and Jihyo to the airport. I can see, Jisoo, Rosé, Seulgi, Irene, Mina, Chaeyoung, the Yoo family and Jennie. Yes, The Yoos already staued here in Korea.