Comma

Zachs p.o.v
"wtf did I just do!!!" I say out loud. "you fucking hit a girl dude." Rudan yells. I'm sure she's fine. I think to my self. "Emma common get up." I say like its nothing. "shes not getting up." Rudan worries. I get down on the floor and roll Emma over. there is blood running from her nose and jaw. "dude you really fucked up this time." rudan says. "I KNOW, DONT JUST STAND THERE CALL 911!!" I scream. what did I do. my soon to be girlfriend could never wake up... and because of me.
Emma's p.o.v
I hear rudan and zach yelling. I tried to tell them stop but I can't. I can't do anything. I fell hands on my back then I roll over. "dude you really fucked up this time." rudan says. I tried to get zach off me but I couldn't move either. About 15 mins later I was picked up and put into a vehicle. shit, it's an ambulance.
------------------- skip ride ----------------
I was in a room and I heard a monitor going beep beep beep.
Rudans p.o.v
Me and zach are sitting with Emma and a doctor comes in. "Emma is completely fine" the doctor says. "phew" zach replies. "she just has a fractured jaw and she's in a coma."the doctor finishes. "thank you." I say. "this is all my fault." zach says. All I could think of is Emma might not wake up and how bad that's going to hurt zach.

Short chapter sorry. but nobody commented on my last story I just wanted to upload. see you next time. P.S the contest is still on. Luv you guys ^_^