Love?

Rudans p.o.v
I take zach to Emma's room. i get in there and zach asks "can I take my blind fold off" "su-oh my god." I say. "what" zach says taking his blond fold off. "EMMA!" He yells. "z.z..zach" she says back. uh oh
Emma's p.o.v
I missed zach so much and rudan too. I hug zach and I say I'm sorry. "what are you sorry for I'm the one you got you into this" he says. "I love you" I whisper so he can't hear me. "I love you too Emma." he whispers back. I get out of his grip and look at him but blush. "Did you forget about me Emma?" Rudan says with the ponytail on top of his head. As usual I can't help but start bursting out laughing. "No I didn't forget about you" I say laughing but going up to hug him. "I missed you guys a lot" "me too." zach says. "me three" says rudan. " we'll I think I should get the nurses so they can let you out of here." rudan says. "yeah." I say getting back into the bed.
Zachs p.o.v
I'm so glad Emma woke up I don't know what I would do without her. "well I think I should get the nurses so they can let you out of here." rudan says." "yeah." Emma says getting back into her bed. "Emma can I ask you something?" I ask. "sure." she says. "will you go out with me?" I question. "I'd love to." she says blushing. I lean over her bed to kiss her when the doctors come in. I stand back up. "
Emma's p.o.v
"emma how do you feel." says a doctor. "good I guess." she replies."well I think we will keep her one more day just to make sure she's fine." the doctor says. "ok." me and rudan reply. "are you hungry at all Emma?" the doctor asks. "very" she says. "ok I'll be back with some vegetable soup and any 2 side dishes you want." "umm I'll have coleslaw and applesauce please." she replies. "ok be right back with that." he says. "Emma I'm going to go to KFC and come back and eat with you." rudan says. "Want anything zach?" He finishes. "um just a kids meal with coleslaw and Mac and cheese." he says smiling. "ok be right back guys." he says leaving the room. About 10 mins after rudan leaves my food comes in."yes" I say under my breath. not long after I get my food rudan comes back and hands zach his food and he starts eating.
I'll update later on today. luv you ^_^