Plane ride

Zach's p.o.v
We where heading for our flight when I saw Ariana grande. I knew Emma was going to freak out so made her face me. "I'm going to show you something and you have to promise not to freak out." I tell her. "i wont." she replies. I turn her around and show her. "that's Ariana grande." she says. I look at her and she tried not to freak out. We pass her and she waves. we got on our plane and sat down. Emma said she has never been on a plane and she's scared of heights so I took the window seat. The seat next to Emma was empty and I was hoping a guy didn't sit next to her. Our flight was almost about to leave when Ariana, yes the Ariana grande came on the plane. We had first class and so did she. She came towards us and sat next to Emma. she was to busy on her phone to even notice.
Emma's p.o.v
I was on Instagram when a hear someone next to me say hi. I look up and see Ariana grande sitting next to me. "h..hi" I say trying to act calm. she smiles and looks at my phone case ( which is Ariel but with the head of Ariana) "I love you so much look." I say showing her my background and screen saver.i show her my songs which are mostly Ariana's songs. "aww." she says. "where are you headed?" I ask as our plane heads off. "I am headed to Disney with Frankie" she says pointing to Frankie waving at us. " that's where we're heading too." I smile. "is that your brother??" She asks. "no that's my boyfriend Zach, he's a younower." I say. "that's where I know him from. "im a fan" she says. "Cool" I say. Zach broadcasts on the plane with me and Ariana. where not even 1 hour through our flight and I fall asleep.
Zach's P.O.V
Emma falls asleep and lays her head on my shoulder. Ariana's signing photos for her m&g and she is useing a black sharpie. "can I see that sharpie?" I whisper. she hands it to me and I draw 3 freckles on each cheek and draw a turd on her head. I give the sharpie back and wait for Emma to wake up and see what I did and see her reacting when she can't get it off. I'm declaring a prank war......

Dunn Dunn Dunnnnn