Mistake

Zachs p.o.v
I was shocked and angry by what I saw. "WTF?" "Emma I left for 1 day and you can't help but f^cking hook up with shawn" I yell. "Zach I can explain.." I don't wanna f^cking hear it Emma IM GOING TO GET MY STUFF LATER" I say Running out the door.
Emma's P.O.V
I go after Zach but he's to far down. I run back to shawn and cry and hug him and he hugs hugs me back. "Shawn tell me everything's going to be ok."
Edwin's P.O.V
Zach comes back to the hotel room pissed off. " dude what's wrong" I ask
"EMMA F^CKIBG SLEPT WITH SHAWN!" He yells." Sh!t" says Timmy. Zach plops down face first into the bed.
Emma's P.O.V
Shawn leaves soon after that and I go in my suitcase and grab my blade. I go in the bathroom and lock the door.
1 for the prank
2 for being a idiot
3 for Zach leaving
4 for involving shawn
5 for existing
6.....
Before I can do 6 I get dizzy and fall down.
Rudans p.o.v
"Shouldn't we see if Emma's ok?" I ask
"I don't care about her" Zach says. "Yes you do Zach" I say heading to Emma's hotel with Edwin. We go in her room and don't find her. "EMMA!" I yell
We hear faint helps from the bathroom
We're coming. The doors locked so I bust the door down and see a unconscious Emma "Edwin call 911!" I yell . I try to keep Emma up but it isn't working.
------------------5 mins later--------------
I call everyone and tell them about Emma. Zach rushes in the room. " she's still unconscious. "This is all my fault" Zach cries
Zachs p.o.v
Emma plz!! I say to myself. She opens her eyes and scoots back. "Emma-" "get away from me Zach" she says.  She starts to cry. " what did I do" " Zach I didn't "hook up" with Shawn it was a prank like how you Pranked me" "Emma I'm so sorry I-" " save it Zach where through" " Emma you can't-" I said where through" she says crying. "Leave!" She says. I nod and slowly leave. " we'll leave you alone" they guys say.
Emma's p.o.v
Edwin..c-could you stay" I ask.. " of course" he comes over to my bed and lays down. I cuddle him. " do you think Zach is ok." I say. " I don't know I'll bring him in" he says. I smile. Zach comes in with tear stains. "Emma if -" I cut him off with a kiss. I love you.. I whisper. He kisses me again. "I'm always going to love you and listen do anything for you babe." He says. I smile and hug him tight.