Easy

Zachs p.o.v
"Awwwww" the guys say. "Omg really guys" emma blushes. " wanna go get some fro-yo?" I ask Emma. " I'd love that." She smiles. We go down and make sure Emma can get out and she can. " Emma I'll bring clothes back for you to wear. " I say. " thanks babe" she smiles. Me and the guys head to the store to get Emma a outfit." Don't you think you should get a outfit too?" Timmy says. " good idea". I reply. " something nice too we're sorta going on a date." I blush. The guys nod and we go to kohl's. We go through a couple clothes and we found matching outfits. " how cute." Rudan says. " YASS" Edwin says. "Let's check out and go!" Timmy yells. I nod and head up to the counter.
Emma's p.o.v
I get changed and head out with my old close in the bag. I walk out with the everything'sboys looking at me. " better close your mouths before flies fly in." I say walking away. " you look great babe" Zach says behind me. He goes up to the desk and the girl starts to flirt with Zach. I walk up with next to him and he says " I'm her beast and she's my beauty can't you tell." " ugh. Whatever" she says annoyingly.  "Sorry you just half to find someone else" I giggle. She look over at Edwin "oh I did,hey you in the black sweat shirt come here." She yells. " watch." I smile. I go to Edwin and hold is Han and lean in him and say "he's mine too." "Slut." She say to me. "Takes one to know what bitch." I say. She just rolls her eyes and leaves.