Dinner (part 2)

One quick announcement I'm having Zach be 17 now and she's 15. Timmy,rudan, and nick are going to be in the story later. ruduan is 20, Timmy 19 and nick 20. back to the story luv you .^_^.
-----------------story----------------------
Zachs P.O.V
It was 4:45 and we had 15 mins. till they come. I combed my hair once again and sprayed my cologne and walk out my room. My mom was ready and waiting for me downstairs. "you look good!" My mom says. "thx. so do you?!??" I reply. 5 mins later there was a knock. "I got it!!!." I yell to my mom. I open the door to see Emma and her dad. I stand there staring at Emma like and idiot. "so can we come in?" She asks. "oh,yeah sorry I forgot." I invite her in. damn that dress is so hot on her.  wait why and I crushing on her? Oh well. we all sit down and I pull out a chair for Emma next to me.
Emma's P.O.V
We got there and I knock. not to long the door opens and I see zach. he stands there for like 4 mins until I say "so can we come in?" "Oh,yeah sorry I forgot." he invites us in. he pulls out a chair next to him for me to sit. "thx zachie." I say. His mom comes out with the food. "YASS!!!" zach yells. i mouth "wtf ??"
---------------skip dinner------------------
"Thx Apryll." I smile. "No problem." she says. "your welcome back anytime." zach says as we leave. wait did zach just invite me over anytime? I think he did. wait do I like THE zach Clayton????