Runaway girl

Emma's P.O,V
z:umm.. I don't think that's a good idea
E: ok doing it anyways. I'm grabbing peppermint
Z: who?
E:my puppy,don't you have one?
Z:yeah
E:bring her/him
Z:him,and ok
E: go outside I'm changing and I'll be out.
I put my white tank top on and leather jacket and put on my black tights.
I grab my shoes and open my window and jump out. Peppermint follows and I see Zach. we get in his car and just drive. "I'm sorry Emma. I tried to stop him." He says. "I don't know what made him do this,he was fine when I left. and you did nothing wrong" I say. "I know it wasn't my fault but it wasn't your either." he replies. I grab his hand and hold it.
------------------2 hours later-------------
Zachs p.o.v
I drove Emma to a really nice hotel and there's malls and all kinds of stores around it. I think she will like it. I wake her up and she gets out of the car. "I like this place." she says. I laugh a little bit. I grab York (my York shy terroir)
And Emma gets peppermint. I get Emma's bag out of the car and we check in. its a good thing they allow pets here or I would have left. I love Emma to death and is do anything for her she's the only thing I need. we get into our room and settle in. "I'm going to hop in the shower" Emma's says. "ok." I reply. I turn on the tv and start watching animal planet. Emma's comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. "I forgot my fucking clothes." she laughs "dumbass" I reply. "duguq you call me bitch." she says. we laugh and she grabs her clothes and change. She comes in the bed with me and we cuddle and fall asleep. "I love you." she whispers. "I wish I could say the same." I say. "WHAT." she says sitting up. "kidding". I say. "thank god cuz I should have whipped dat ass." she says.i cuddle her and we fall back asleep.