Sleepover

"Wanna make a YouTube video?" I ask Emma. " sure but my a$$ is staying right here" Emma laughs.
Skip to video
"So much for my a$$ stayin there" Emma says "Hey what's guys it's Zachary and today in here with..." "Rudan" "nick" "Timmy" "Edwin" "most importantly me!! Emma" " so today we're going to play the who know me better challenge thing with a twist" " basically Zach is going to ask us series of questions and whoever gets it wrong gets hit with a water ballon and whoever says the correct answer first the rest have to get hit with a ballon" "LETS START IT!!" * bring out 5 "movie Starr chairs"* " wait your all in boxers." Emma says. " wait!"
She's back now
" I borrowed some of Zachs now we're all alike"
" first question what is my favorite color?" "..r-" .re-" "...r-" "..re-" "RED" Emma shouts. The boys get hit with water balloons.
_________skip video__________
Emma's p.o.v
" guys we should totally have a sleepover!" I say
"YASSS" the boys reply."while we're here we shouldn't have a pranking war!" Timmy suggests. We nod.  " I'm with Zach. Nicks with Rudan. And Edwin's with Timmy." I say fast and proud. " let the war begin!!" Rudan says geeky. " I'm hungry wanna eat?" I say. " duh" the guys reply except Zach. " I'll help". "Let's have spaghetti!" I say. "Sure why not" the rest say. I finish the meal and put it on a plate. Before we serve it we add hot sauce to the drinks of coke and spaghetti except our plates and glasses. ( I got this from drake and josh lol😂)"come get it boys! We're eating at the table." Me and Zach smirk. The boys pick it up with there forks and shove a pile into their mouths. " awe we have 4 little pigs at the table" me and Zach high-5. The boys fan themselves. "Something wrong" I say innocently. "HOT" the scream gulping down there drinks. "EVEN HOTTER" they say running to the kitchen. "1 point for team Zemma" me and Zach hi-5 again. " ITS...ON," the boys say in between large gulps of milk.