Home sweet home....for real this time

Zachs p.o.v
I woke up to see Emma still sleeping in bed. and im so glad she's in my life. I don't know what I would do without her. I was going to the bathroom then I went out to see Emma up in her phone. she looked up and saw me then pretended to sleep. "I saw you.. your to late hahahahaha" I say. Then she frowns. "I thought I could trick you." she says in a baby voice.
Emma's P.O.V
"Stop now you make me feel bad." he says. He comes over and sits next to me. I bury my face into his chest and say "I don't have any clothes." "don't worry I brought you some." he smiles. "yay" I yell. I open his bag and see a batman crop top/tank top and black leather pants with it. I see my make-up bag and I grab that and go into the bathroom. I get changed and do my make-up and I see Zach dress and ready to go. "I have to check out first" I say. "Right" he replies. I go up to the front desk and I see a handsome I would guess 18 year old. "can I help you?" He asks. "yeah I'm checking out, I was in here for about 1 1/2 weeks."i smile. "are you Emma stone?" He asks. "that's me I smile.
Zachary P.O.V
We head to the front desk and I see Emma talking to a young man about 17 or 18. I walk up to her and she's ready to go.
"Can we go to Starbucks??" I hear Emma say. "duh." I laugh. we order then we head home. "I'm so glad to be home." she yells. her dad rushes downstairs and hugs her. I'll start posting more often. I'll update tomorrow. luv you guys. ^_^