A day with zach

Emmas P.O.V
I woke up in the morning to her my dad yelling. I walk downstairs to see what happened. he's on the phone with someone. (phone convo)
D:of course
D: no I love you
D: it's ok Emma dosnt know yet
D: whatever she dosnt know is better
D: yep. okay love you too bye. ( end of convo)
"What don't I know?" I ask. "oh hi Emma . nothing" " WHAT DONT I KNOW!!" I say raising voice. "nothing I was just talking to a girl."he says. "AND SAYING I LOVE YOU???? I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT MOM!!!!" I yell. by now I'm balling my eyes out. I run upstarts, wipe the tears then get changed and leave. I run out the door to Zachs house.
Zachs moms P.O.V
I was watching tfios when there was a knock on the door. I pause it and go to the door. I open it revealing Emma. "oh hi Emma. what brings you here?" I say. "umm well I was wondering if I could talk to zach?" She says. "umm yeah he's upstairs." I reply."ok thx." She says.
Emma's P.O.V
I run upstairs to Zachs room and I hear laughing. I knock. "come in mom!" He shouts. "actually it's Emma." I say opening the door. "oh hi Emma. this is my friend rudan." he says pointing the man next to him. "hi. ^_^" I say shyly. "so why are you here? Not to be rude" he asks. "um well I sorta wanted to like talk to you/hang out with you but I see your busy." I say gaining a frown. "it's ok you can hang out with me and rudan." he says. I look over @ rudan and he's just staring @ me. "Ok." I smile. zach looks over @ rudan and snaps him out of it. "hey wanna broadcast?" Rudan asks. "sure but what's that?" I question."you'll see." he says. He goes on this app thing called you now and hits a camera button. it takes our picture the it says we "go live" whatever that means. less then 30 seconds in there's already 1,274 ppl watching. some of the comments say rudan i love you!!! And others say eww who's that bitch over there. ( referring to me) I read through the ones I can and as soon as zach goes to introduce me I run out of the room with tears.