I miss you

Zachs P.O.V
I'm in the back of the van with Emma. I'm holding her hand hoping it's going to be okay. I can't have Emma gone again.
-________end if ride-------------------
*2 days later*!
The doctors called and said Emma woke up. I was so excited I rushed there to see her. "room b25" the lady says. I rush up to see her. she's sitting up earing. "hi Emma" I say. she looks at me and starts to cry. she gets up and hugs me. "why did you let that happen" she says. " I...i.. I don't know Emma I was looking for you. I'm sorry. Emma gets out of bed and changes. " I wanna go home." Emma cries.
--------------at home.----------------------
Emma's p.o.v
We get home and I don't feel like do much. "Can we have a lazy day." I whine to zach. "of course." he smiles. He went into the kitchen to get popcorn and I got Netflix ready. We decided to watch pitch perfect. I started it and Zach got a blanket and I cuddled up to him.
Zachs P.O.V
Were halfway through the movie and. Emma's already sleeping. I pick her up and bring her to my room. I lay her down and I crawl up next to her and fall asleep.
------------------next morning------------
I wake up next to Emma. I go downstairs and see Emma's dad at the door. "where's Emma" he says in a deep voice."um..upstairs." I say shaking. He rushes upstairs to get her. I run after him but he's already in the room. he grabs her by the hair and pulls her out of bed. Her eyes jerk open. She looks at him and screams "DAD STOP.. THAT.....HU..HURTS" she say kicking and screaming. I try to help her but he smacks my hand away and says "don't ever go near my daughter ever again. Emma your grounded for 2 months." he yells while running out the door with Emma.
Emma's P.O.V
"DAD LET GO OF ME NOW!" I say with tears streaming down my face. "NOT UNTIL WE GET TO YOUR ROOM." he yells in anger. He pushes me in my room and locks it. I run over to my bed and grab my phone and text zach.
E:Zach I'm coming back over but we have to leave.
Z:um..

Im making another part now so get ready!!
Luv you