Revenge prank

Emma's P.O.V
Since Zach decided to draw on me with sharpie. I decided I was going to pretend to cheat on him. I go on my phone and call shawn.
(Phone convo)
E:hey shawn
S:hey Emma whatcha need
E:didn't you say your next show was in Florida?
S:yeah why?
E:cuz Zach Pranked me and I want to prank him back.
S:so what's your plan
E:could you stop by holiday Inn?? (That's the only hotel I could think of)
S: yeah I'm like ten mins away from there
E:thanks
S:is 8:30 tomorrow good?
E:perfect
S: bye
E:bye
(End of convo)
Perfect.
Zachs P.O.V
I decided to text Emma since I left her by surprise
Z:hey babe
E:hey
Z:whatcha doing
E:texting you
Z:sounds like fun lol
E:yeah
Z: we'll I have to go but I'll FaceTime you tomarrow
E:ok bye
Z:bye
(End).
Im kinda worried about Emma I don't want anything to happen to her. she'll be fine I know it.

NEXT MORNING
Emma's P.O.V
It's 8:25 so shawn should be here any minute.5 mins later I hear a knock on my door yay!!! I open it and see shawn. "ok just lay on the other side of the bed and when I'm talking to Zach move around a bit." I say. "got it." he replies. a couple mins later zach skypes me. "hey." he says. shawn moves a bit. "so.. what was that??" He asks "what?" I say as Shawn moves again. "behind you.. Is that a f^cking guy!!!" He yells. "I-" he cuts me off. "I'm...ugh!!" He hangs up. I can't help but burst out laughing and shawn laughs too. "that was fun!" He says. "I agree. after about 2 mins I hear a door open I see Zach and he pulls shawn up. "WTF??"..,......