Spoken

It was weird seeing everything you own in boxes...again. The first time when you moved to Korea and now again. Even weirder was seeing 4 out of 7 members of BTS moving boxes out of your apartment. You were used to Yoongi and Tae showing up unannounced at your place, but you never had the other members over before.

"I think everything will fit in the rental truck, Y/N." Jungkook announces as he re-enters.

"I really hope so, Kook." You sigh. "I don't want to have to make 2 trips, and I'd like to unpack some boxes tonight."

"Don't worry," He remarks, picking up more boxes and heading out. "We'll make it work."

You sigh to yourself, looking at the last box sitting in the middle of the studio floor. Picking up the box and walking out the door, you turn around one last time. You had amazing memories in this little place, but you were excited to create new ones in your new place.

You drop your keycard into the apartment manager's mailbox on your way through the lobby. Jin is the first to notice you as the boys come into view, Jimin and Hoseok in the truck playing the largest game of tetris you've ever seen. Jin walks over and takes the box from you.

"I think we'll have to put a few of these lighter ones in a car." He comments. You nod in agreement.

"I have to drive the truck, but I also have to get my car over to the new place." You mention. "So, we can put them in my trunk... I'll just have to come back later to grab my car."

"Or, you drive the truck, someone else can take your car and I'll bring mine." He offers. "I drove everyone here anyways."

You watch as Jungkook and Jimin manage to close the truck door and latch it, chewing on your cheek, mulling over his suggestion.

"I can drive your car, Y/N." Hoseok says as he walks over to the two of you.

"Ok, that works." You shrug.

"I want to go in the truck with Y/N!" Jungkook exclaims excitedly jumping over to his hyungs. You can't help but smile, this boy will be the death of you.

"Alright, Jungkook goes with me." You laugh, before anyone can argue. Jungkook swings off his hyungs and over to you, landing incredibly close behind you.

"Let's go Bunny." You grab his wrist pulling him along with you to the truck, throwing your car keys over to Hoseok..

The three other's stand there dumbfounded at Jungkook's apparent clinginess.

"Well that's-" Jin started.

"Weird....that was weird." Hoseok finishes.

"I mean how did Jungkook-" Jin starts again.

"No idea." Hoseok's confusion was evident on his face. Eyeing the truck suspiciously.

"C'mon guys, we have to follow them!" Jimin yells from the passenger side of your car, waiting for the door to be unlocked. Both the older men look at each other and head to the cars.

You and Jungkook climb up into the truck, and hand him your phone.

"I've set the new address into the GPS already." You chime. "Ready?"

"Ready, Captain!" He salutes you. You roll your eyes and laugh.

On the way to your new place you and Jungkook blast music and sing along, him obviously sounding way better than you.

You were nervous to begin with being around Jungkook. The younger being super shy, barely making eye contact with you. Him, only responding to questions and never actually speaking directly to you. He opened up faster than you expected, and the more time you spend with him, the more you welcome his puppy-like antics. He isn't as physically touchy as Taehyung, but he is more verbally and spatially needy than your twinflame. Even on days when you feel like you are suffocating under the weight of work and your broken soul mirror, you couldn't bring yourself to force him away. He was a distraction and a light you didn't know you needed. His main goal seemed to be to make you laugh and bring a smile to your face. Going out of his way to catch your attention, wanting nothing more than you to focus solely on him. Which you are more than happy to oblige in his neediness.