part 14

Once we got there i got out of the car as fast as i coudl then ran up to the door and opened it, its unlocked. I started yelling for him, "STAN, STANLEY" i screamed not being able to find him, and i hadnt stuttered once. I ran to his room, knowing because it had a poster of a bird on the door, and he wasnt there. Then i saw the bathroom door right beside his room, i opened the door and ran over. "Stanley, oh my- no" i covered my mouth and grabbed his arms. His face was bruised most likely from his dad and his arm was bruised on one, they were both bloody. I grabbed a bandage and wrapped them around his wrists then richard and levi caught up with me, "Levi honey call the ambulance" he said and levi pulled out his phone fast. "St-stanely. d-d-dont go, i l-lived for you" i said draining the water and put a towl over his body, he was breathing.

The ambulance showed up and wrapped him into a bigger cleaner towel and carried him out. I walked downstairs and saw a door cracked open, i opened it and was attacked by a smell worse than anything ive ever felt. "guys" i said and a police officer walked in, "Go somewhere else". I walked out without hesitation and went back to stans room. I layed down on his bed and got under his covers. I havent known stan for long but i felt like we were made for eachother, connected. I fell asleep in his bed and was woken up by my uncle, "Stan, you might wanna go to the hospital with us". I sat up and got in the car, my face was red and my nose was stuffy. Once we arrived we walked to a room and when i opened the door i realized what he probably felt when he saw me, fear. I walked up to him and his eyes opened. "Stan, h-hey hi" i said and he smiled. "You lived" he said in a questionable voice and i nodded, "Y-yeah yeah, just f-f-for you" i replied and looked at his wrist, they had something going into the bandage that was wrapped around them.

"Did they find my dad" he asked and i nodded, "Wh-who are you g-gonna live with" i asked. "I dont know, that was my only family" he explained then richard and levi walked up, "You could live with us, we have a quest room and it wouldnt be to akward" levi said and winked at stan and me. I looked at stan and he smiled, "yeah, id be ok with that". The doctor came in and they did some talking and paper work while i sat beside stan as he slept, i checked his pulse every now and then to make sure he was still breathing even though his heart monitor was right there. I eventually had to go home but when i left i went by stans house and started moving his stuff into the quest room, and i finished before he got to finally come to our house. When he came he was in bed alot and slept most the time. I stayed in there with him alot then one time i was sitting beside him, reading a book to him when he burst out, "I love you". I looked at him shocked then smiled a tiny bit, "i love you too". We starred at eachother for a minute then to break the silence i said, "Now d-d-dont interupt m-me while im reading" which caused him to smile, "yes sir".

THE END