TEASER

El Amor De Bustamante Series Book 4:
WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE 

(Second Generation)

Hans, the child born from a dark and haunting past, finds himself burdened by the weight of his existence. Despite receiving love and support from his family, he constantly feels like a living reminder of a terrible mistake. If it weren't for his unwavering love for his mother, he would have turned his back on the world long ago. With wealth, power, and freedom at his disposal, Hans seemingly has it all. However, he remains cold and distant, finding it difficult to engage in even the simplest conversations. He shies away from the spotlight, preferring to work from the shadows.

But fate has other plans for him when he unexpectedly becomes the new director of strategy and planning for Bustamante Prime. Unable to refuse the request of his foster father, he is thrust into a world where he must face countless people and confront the risks that come with the job. To make matters worse, his excessively talkative assistant, Honey, becomes an unavoidable part of his daily life.

Honey, a bundle of sunshine and warmth, effortlessly handles difficult situations with a charm that irritates Hans to no end. She is a certified chatterbox who manages to get under his skin every single time they interact.

Yet, one fateful morning, they wake up naked beside each other.

Caught in the aftermath of a drunken mistake, Hans and Honey are faced with a dilemma. Will this unexpected twist bring them closer together, unraveling hidden depths within both of them? Or will it tear them apart, leaving them to confront the consequences of their reckless actions?

©GREATFAIRY