Variants

Sylvie felt herself being dragged along a grassy lawn, barely conscious to process what she hears, "Are you sure this is a Loki variant?"

"I'm sure. Besides, I've seen her before," What had happened again? Right, she was pruned. The initial plan was to see what lies beneath the process of being extracted from the timeline. Not being dragged across the floor. 

"You've got to be kidding me," Her brows furrowed when she opens her eyes. The sky was dark, a purple tone to it and there were bodies towering around her, "We can't keep her,"

"That's a Loki variant. Not a Y/N variant," The woman variant wearing a tattered suit -- most likely for a hero -- poked Sylvie's head with a stick, "I don't want to keep it,"

"She's not a pet," Another person wearing a sling-bag with what seemed like a spellbook poking out.

"We haven't been caught yet. It'll be fine," A variant wearing a leather bodysuit picked a Still-Confused-Sylvie up with ease.

"If we do, Superior Y/N can handle it,"

The variant holding Sylvie scoffed, "Superior Y/n..What a joke,"

~~

"Who's this?" Your brows furrowed when you see your variants escort a woman with dirty blond hair. Literally, it was sprinkled with dirt. You assumed she was new.

Villain Y/n, a name you came up with her corresponding to her history, kept her restrained in her grasps as she tried to move.

Now, you familiarized with the blonde. 

"Don't be mad," Hero Y/n approached you slowly and in the same tone as her footsteps, "But, I saw her and I familiarized with her. I thought you would see the same thing,"

"Oh, I do," 

"You do?" Witch Y/n raised a brow. 

"Mhm. Remember, I wasn't the only queen who ruled Asgard. Someone ruled alongside with me," You crouched to meet Sylvie's eye, "Are you from my timeline, though?" 

Sylvie stopped struggling and her brows furrowed. A growing spark in her head with blossoming memories flashing. 

"Come on, blondie. Don't tell me you forgot?" 

"You..You grew up fast," 

"Good save. If you hadn't known me you would've been kicked out," You pulled her out of Villain Y/n's grasps, "Now -- specifically -- how do you know me?" 

~~

"And then the TVA came and took me. I was still a child. I really don't understand why they took me away, but I'm determined to take down the TVA. I have nothing left to lose," Each Y/n listened eagerly. Every variant has their own story, and its always interesting. 

"I feel so bad for poking her head with a stick, now," Hero Y/n whispers over to you, "Hey, I'm so sorry for poking your head with a stick and saying I didn't want to keep you," 

"It's fine, really-" 

"Wait- so is Thor a woman in your timeline?" 

"No," 

"Does Odin limit you?" 

"I don't think so," 

"One last question in behalf of the Y/n Variants," Witchy Y/n stood up with a finger pointed to the air, "Not to be rude, but..Isn't your hair black?" 

"I dyed it," She shrugged. 

"Why are you a girl?" Healer Y/n inquired. She was a woman who held a staff, which was probably used for healing. Her question only made the variants face-palm.