Just Like The Movies

Through certain circumstances, and unfortunately in this one, you have to trust in the enemy and let yourself fall vulnerable for a while. And this enemy of yours was a variant, named Loki.

Now, not only you despised him because of how he was on the TVA's side, but because of how he looked at Sylvie.

Your frown almost made the room darker than it usually was, watching them make conversation by the table while you hold your drink, standing by the sidelines. 

Maybe you're just overprotective, but she was the same. Sylvie had ran off tons of suitors your way due to her 'Want for your safety' and you've convinced yourself you had the same intent. Ignoring the truth, and keeping stubborn about your feelings.

Besides, you only went with her for revenge for the TVA, and she only took you with her as a tool..right?

Definitely not because you interest her.

Eventually, Loki turned and saw your jealous composition, his smile turning into a smirk, making Sylvie raise a brow. 

"What's on your mind?" She asked. 

Once he saw how you stared, you turned away. Pretending to be busy, or to be on look-out, "So..You and Y/N are together? No?" 

"I'm not sure," Sylvie replied, and it was honest. You never had the time for relationships, neither did she, "I mean, we don't. We've never really talked about it. Why?" 

"You just seemed like the perfect match," Sylvie rolled her eyes, "Im being sincere! Did you not see how angry her stare was towards me?" 

"She just overprotective," 

"Or maybe..she likes you," Loki sang, wiggling his brows towards her. The teasing made Sylvie blush, annoyed, but still made her cheeks red. 

If you did like her the way he was mentioning, she would proudly hold your hand and pronounce you hers. Sylvie would happily dive in her feelings and acknowledge these strange butterflies she gets around you. 

But now, it's just some joke. 

"You're in denial," Loki added.

"Do you really think she would like me?" She took a glance towards your figure, drinking your heart out while watching people walk by. 

"Why wouldn't she?" 

~~

"I had a talk with Loki back on Lamentis. Do you still remember that awful train ride?" 

You laughed, "That nap made my back ache," 

Currently, you just got pruned, along with the rest of your crew. You had just escaped from that expected argument with a Loki variant, met up with Sylvie and Mobius, and now currently alone with Sylvie. 

"About Loki, guess I was wrong about him. He isn't much of an asshole at all," Sylvie settles a hand on your knee as a blanket — given by Loki — kept you warm from cold winds. 

You gave her a bitter smile, jealous, "Really? What made you change your mind?" 

"He taught me to, and that it's not so bad to express..specific feelings. Feelings of love," 

"You love him?" 

"What?! Y/N, no!" Well, there goes Sylvie's plan for romance, "Where did you even get that?" 

"I'm sorry! I just thought you were talking about Loki!" You raised your hands up in a defensive manner. She looked offended that you even thought that.

"That's disgusting, darling. He's like a brother to me and he literally is my brother," She shook her head, "I was referring to another," 

"Sorry, do continue," 

She wished she could just pull a lever in order to bring all that tension, mystery, and romance back. Right now, it feels like comedy. 

"I'll just go straight on with this since the tension I've been trying to keep with us, just thrown away," Sylvie rambled, looking deep into your eyes, so full of confusion, "I think you're gorgeous, intelligent, and strong. Y/N, you're perfect, you're everything to me and I can't help but fall in love with you," 

Your jaw dropped. Unable to process those sincere words, she poured her heart into that, you could feel it by the intensity of her stare, how longing it was.

"You dont have to reciprocate anything, I just needed to get that off of my chest. I hope we can still talk-" 

You sealed your fate with a kiss, your hands pressed on each side of her face. Immediately, her arms swung around your neck. 

If it were a movie, you would just hear this perfect melody resembling your love for her. Calm, passionate, just pure.

Your grin was the biggest you've had in centuries, "You talk too much,"

"Then why don't you shut me up?" 

"Gods, I love you," And with that, another romantic moment shared with a deep kiss, just like the movies. 

~~

No Sylki. 🙂

-❤️