Squealing Just Thinking About Her

You and Loki lived in an apartment together in New York, right after the TVA mess. You decided to go back into the timeline where Loki's attempt of subjugating people failed, and returned the tesseract. Fortunately, the Avengers given you time to just..process the shit you just went through.

It was a difficult decision, you wanted to move with Sylvie, for obvious reasons, although Loki begged you to bunk in together in an apartment or else he'd have to stay with Mobius.

Now, that would've been a good thing for him, although he was still nervous about facing his romantic feelings towards him. Choosing to get romance motivation from you before pushing himself to finally confront Mobius about the mini heart attacks he gives Loki on the daily.

~~

"By the way, you sent those flowers by my apartment, right?" 

You almost panicked at the mentioning of your gift. You did put your name on it, though you didn't expect such a quick response to it, "Do you like it?" 

"Of course I do," Sylvie smiled through the other end, you were too focused on controlling your breathing — Her smile just completely knocked you down, an effect you soon went aware of after a while of it happening that it was like second nature — than to see her red-tainted cheeks. 

"Good! It's safe to assume that I can bring you flowers all the time, then." 

Sylvie laughed, her chin resting on her gand as she looked at you deeply from the screen, "You're adorable, Y/N." 

~~

It seems you and Loki both had that romance problem, but you with Sylvie, because who wouldn't just fall on their knees for her? You were more obvious with your crush than he is, though, "Are you okay?!"

Loki barged into your room when hearing your high-pitched squeal, only to see you with a huge grin and kicking your legs on the bed up-and-down, repeatedly, "She called me adorable.."

He rolled his eyes at your blushing state, your phone thrown over to the side while your hands cover your red face, "Did you just finish a call with Sylvie?"

This was like everyday for Loki. Everyday he wakes up and gets reminded that his love life was no better than a rock's.

You giggled, "Yeah."

"I bet you had to turn your camera off because of your incapability to hide your smile." 

You're adorable, Y/N, You tried not to squeal, your smile just not melting from your face, like tape stuck to skin.

A dreamy sigh went pass your lips as you remove the pillow from your face, "Yeah.." You let your hand rest on your cheek, "Damn, she's so pretty." 

Loki groaned, "Can you not do this to me? You're making me feel like a lonely old man." 

"Not my fault you're scared of talking to Mobius," You stuck out your tongue. 

"Hey! Don't make me tell Sylvie that you're in love with her." 

"No- Hey, you don't have to do that.." 

~~

Super short.

-❤️