Her

You've had experiences with many dreams that are so peculiar, you were left to overthink it the whole day. But this one felt so real.

You felt her feather-light touch circling on your cheeks, her small kisses and how the corners of your mouth seemed to lift. You felt that butterfly swarming in your chest by that moment.

You entered your room with a determination to remember that face — the beautiful one your mind imprinted to — in your dream.

Picking up your paint brush, an empty canvas sitting still in front of you as your other hand holds your board hoarded with paint that resembled her colors.

"This won't be the last time our fingers intertwine, I won't let it happen. When you want me — when you need me — I'll come back no matter how hard those people try to capture me," 

Her voice, a very sweet one. Her voice tickles your ear each time you meet her in some specific dreams. 

It's so gentle, yet on some occasions it was firm. Tougher than the love she expressed for you.

You thought that you had captured her eyes perfectly. A blue-ish shade with tints of grey, and maybe a bit of green. 

"I know that each time I get to you, once I leave, you may not remember me. But it doesn't matter. I'll always be here for you," 

Her hair was a dirty blonde with her roots caving in brown. She had expressed to you one time, she hadn't had the time to collect herself. 

Other than the color, it was short, wavy. You felt your fingers brush through them once, and you saw how her eyes had a longing. Her hands pressing on yours, just begging for you to keep doing so. 

When you said her name, it was like saying another word in a foreign language, "When will they stop?" 

"I'm not sure," 

Her lips were an easy spot to apply. You specifically remember it's heart-like shape in the middle and the creases of her cheeks whenever she smiles. 

You stepped back to take a clear view of your canvas. It wasn't a clear cut of her face. It wasn't enough. You couldn't even recall her name. 

"What is your name?" You sighed. 

"It's Sylvie," You turned around, just enough to catch the yellow portal close and her.

Her blonde hair. 

Her blue eyes. 

Her lips. 

And her..weird outfit? 

"Oh dear, I hope I haven't scared you," 

~~

*Awesome sentence*

-❤️